Author Topic: Adventure Beach  (Read 884 times)

Mr. Roller77

• Kickstarter Club Member
Adventure Beach
« on: June 02, 2013, 06:03:27 PM »
  After doing some practice parks, and I get the hang of the game, I'm going to start making a park called Adventure Beach, which will be very similar to the now defunct Crystal Beach in Ontario, Canada, which I went to every summer when I was a child. The park closed in 1989, and I still have very fond memories of it. I actually have a book about the park, called "Crystal Beach- The Good Old Days", from which there are many pictures that I will use as a reference. I especially am excited to build a replica of the famous Comet Roller Coaster, which was moved to Lake George when the park closed. I have absolutely no idea how long it will take me to complete this project, but I'm very eager to start it!
« Last Edit: June 02, 2013, 06:13:49 PM by Mr. Roller77 »

Scotty

• Kickstarter Club Member
  • Theme Park Studio - This is going to be good!
Re: Adventure Beach
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2013, 06:35:24 PM »
Sounds like a great idea.  I love old parks.  My only suggestion would be instead of the Comet, make the coaster that later BECAME the Comet.  The WORLD FAMOUS, Crystal Beach CYCLONE!  I would LOVE if someone would recreate that in real life.  Harry Traver  had to be stoned when he designed that thing!!

SMF 2.0.8 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines

Page created in 0.177 seconds with 23 queries.

Analysis © 2010 by, Crip