Author Topic: TPS-Syndicate  (Read 3873 times)

Coasterfreak

• Kickstarter Club Member
  • Proud supporter of TPS
    • TPS-Syndicate
TPS-Syndicate
« on: July 22, 2013, 04:11:10 PM »
I just started working on yet another website called "TPS-Syndicate". It has forums for both Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 and for Theme Park Studio. I has video games you can play and has a picture gallery you can upload your work to. It is still in editing mode, but you can still get around the site pretty easy.

If you like the site please join, the more the merrier!

Thank you,
Coasterfreak!

Theme Park Thrills

TPS-Syndicate
« Last Edit: April 05, 2014, 09:27:38 AM by Coasterfreak »

abletudu

• Administrator
Re: Coasterfreaks: RCT3 and TPS-land
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2013, 06:38:21 PM »
I signed up, watch for my custom wooden coaster posts that can be downloaded.
A Proud Backer Of TPS! If you are having trouble using TPS refer to http://forum.themeparkstudio.com/index.php?board=19.0
To report problems or make suggestions go to https://themeparkstudio.mantishub.com/login_page.php?return=%2Fmy_view_page.php and register for an account.

Coasterfreak

• Proud supporter of TPS
    • TPS-Syndicate
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2013, 07:25:37 PM »
I signed up, watch for my custom wooden coaster posts that can be downloaded.

Thank you for signing up.... can't wait to see what you've got my friend!

abletudu

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2013, 02:21:57 AM »
Your Very First Post (I Think)
Smugglers Run
« Last Edit: April 05, 2014, 09:43:19 AM by Coasterfreak »
A Proud Backer Of TPS! If you are having trouble using TPS refer to http://forum.themeparkstudio.com/index.php?board=19.0
To report problems or make suggestions go to https://themeparkstudio.mantishub.com/login_page.php?return=%2Fmy_view_page.php and register for an account.

SupremeBordeaux

« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2013, 06:16:39 AM »
Coasterfreak, I'm going to be honest with you right now! Don't take this the wrong way with any harsh feelings. Your forum looks a lot like SGW to me, it has almost the same layout, same board names, etc. Normally when someone creates their own webstie (or forum in this case) they think about ways that would make it different from other sites, what do you have the no one else would have, and more. It's great to see you made a place where everyone can share their RCT3 and TPS Projects, but you'll probably get more members if you have things that set you aside from the other forums. I'm no coding expert but if you need my help with anything just PM me or message me on Skype (SupremeBordeaux) :)

- Supreme

Coasterfreak

• Proud supporter of TPS
    • TPS-Syndicate
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2013, 06:24:28 AM »
Coasterfreak, I'm going to be honest with you right now! Don't take this the wrong way with any harsh feelings. Your forum looks a lot like SGW to me, it has almost the same layout, same board names, etc. Normally when someone creates their own webstie (or forum in this case) they think about ways that would make it different from other sites, what do you have the no one else would have, and more. It's great to see you made a place where everyone can share their RCT3 and TPS Projects, but you'll probably get more members if you have things that set you aside from the other forums. I'm no coding expert but if you need my help with anything just PM me or message me on Skype (SupremeBordeaux) :)

- Supreme

Oh, no offense.. i agree, it does... but what do you expect for a "free" web hosting site? I really don't know how to change layouts/skins.. only thing I can do is change colors. If somebody is willing to make a nice new cool skin for me, then I would appreciate it greatly.... but, not bad for a days work, IMO! Plus I made all the forum icons myself. Figuring out the "how to's" is going to take me some time. I will eventually change the names and descriptions of the forums to my own (yes, i cheated, lol.. but it was quick for now. I will add my own humor to it!)
But thank you for the compliment though! :D

SupremeBordeaux

« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2013, 06:36:09 AM »
Add me on Skype (SupremeBordeaux) and we can talk more about this CoasterFreak. Maybe I can help you out in some ways ;)

xnode

« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2013, 02:32:21 AM »
Just joined the site Coaster, have been an avid fan of yours for a long time when you came up with some great stuff for RCT. See you on the other forum!

Coasterfreak

• Proud supporter of TPS
    • TPS-Syndicate
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2013, 05:10:47 AM »
Awesome! Thank you for joining and being an "avid" fan xnode! I didn't know I had any 'fans!' :D

Coasterfreak

• Proud supporter of TPS
    • TPS-Syndicate
TPS-Syndicate
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2013, 05:12:56 AM »
By the way everybody... I will be changing the sites name here shortly. This way it wont sound like personal site, but a site for TPS and for a great community. :D
« Last Edit: July 28, 2013, 01:43:39 PM by Coasterfreak »

xnode

Re: (Theme Park Thrills)TPS-Syndicate
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2013, 10:39:45 AM »
Update: Just letting people know I teamed up with Coaster and will be scripting (where needed) and designing as well (more of a coder then a graphic guy) but being a fan of his from RCT3 :) we hit it off and are going to work togather to produce some quality stuff so join up. Yeah the forum looks like a ghost town and will remain so till this game goes live and we can "publicly" speak about things ;)

But if you have used modded RCT3 stuff, no doubt you used something coaster made or myself that others incorporated into their own works. Coaster didn't know he had fans but those that where there at the start (as myself) always remembered who the original creators of items where , from the simple boxes to great animated objects like those from Vodhin.

I hope he comes around  , man that guy was an amazing modder!

Coasterfreak

• Proud supporter of TPS
    • TPS-Syndicate
« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2013, 06:03:04 PM »
Update: Just letting people know I teamed up with Coaster and will be scripting (where needed) and designing as well (more of a coder then a graphic guy) but being a fan of his from RCT3 :) we hit it off and are going to work togather to produce some quality stuff so join up. Yeah the forum looks like a ghost town and will remain so till this game goes live and we can "publicly" speak about things ;)

But if you have used modded RCT3 stuff, no doubt you used something coaster made or myself that others incorporated into their own works. Coaster didn't know he had fans but those that where there at the start (as myself) always remembered who the original creators of items where , from the simple boxes to great animated objects like those from Vodhin.

I hope he comes around  , man that guy was an amazing modder!

WOW! I'm speechless... What can I say, but "Thank You" xnode. I never thought that many people gave two sh*ts about my work. I mean yeah, people would post their little comments and stuff... but never a "big league" hitter like Vodhin, Shyguy, or any other infamous modder...... I know my stuff was never exquisite and versatile like theirs, but it was mine. Never made sets to please others, just made them to see what it looked like in game and gave myself challenges..especially all my texture animation objects. (biggest/best texture animated object to date: Grand Marquee sign)
I was really speechless when Belotto commented on a set of mine... "WOW" I thought, "I must have done something good or right for once!" lol

But yes, xnode is correct, we have started working on TPS-Syndicate, and the site is still under construction but it will be a fun site. Not only will it just be our main site for TPS, but also a great place for RCT3 players. We're not wanting Kickstarters' TPS site to go down like atari did, but we'd like to have other TPS sites like Shyguys World for RCT3... An off branch site just in case, to keep things alive and going like SGW! I know once TPS is released many users are going to want to start their own TPS site and try to have all their works and others hosted on their site, but our main goal with TPS-Syndicate is to be the main place for keeping all custom data stored. We'd also would appreciate if we didn't actually have to have 'permission" to host others users creation.. i thought it was a bit annoying that we had to with all the RCT3 custom content from other users, it's all free anyhow.....

Thanks everybody, stop on by and join the TPS-Syndicate team...

"Dream it!  Play it!  Live it!"

Coasterfreak

• Proud supporter of TPS
    • TPS-Syndicate
« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2014, 09:26:11 AM »
TPS-Syndicate is now open to enjoy!
http://coasterfreakstpsland.createaforum.com/index.php

Thank you,
Coasterfreak

RyanKu

• Home Park Knoebels Amusement Resort
Re: TPS-Syndicate
« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2014, 04:41:26 PM »
I just started working on yet another website called "TPS-Syndicate". It has forums for both Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 and for Theme Park Studio. I has video games you can play and has a picture gallery you can upload your work to. It is still in editing mode, but you can still get around the site pretty easy.

If you like the site please join, the more the merrier!

Thank you,
Coasterfreak!

Theme Park Thrills

TPS-Syndicate

Great web-site Coasterfreak
Ryan K

Coasterfreak

• Proud supporter of TPS
    • TPS-Syndicate
Re: TPS-Syndicate
« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2014, 05:55:13 PM »
Great web-site Coasterfreak
Ryan K
Thank you RyanKu! .....did you join??

SMF 2.0.8 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines

Page created in 0.632 seconds with 19 queries.

Analysis © 2010 by, Crip