Author Topic: To help you with TPS support.  (Read 11698 times)

Krankin4

• Administrator
  • Proud supporter of TPS
    • RCT3CSOS Custom Objects And More
To help you with TPS support.
« on: June 07, 2013, 11:32:24 AM »
This section is for support and help with TPS.

If you have questions about TPS please use the search  (LINK) to see of your question has already been answered.

Thank You,
TPS Staff.

Paul777

Re: To help you with TPS support.
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2014, 12:20:09 AM »
hi there i have donated 50$ to you guys and have not got any email from anyone these far. I hope to hear back from you soon. The name the payment is under is Michael <removed for privacy> email is <removed for privacy> if that email is give problem send an second email to <removed for privacy> i'am very sorry for the inconvenrances

Edit: Removed content to maintain user privacy.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2014, 12:36:40 PM by jsblumen »

computrtec

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2014, 11:56:50 AM »
hi when wil the final release be and when will i be able to make flat rides and coasters
please respond

jsblumen

• Global Moderator
  • Home Park: Six Flags Great Adventure
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2014, 12:33:42 PM »
The final release will be available after all of the phases of the early access are released.  We are currently on phase one, two is coming shortly.  You will be able to animate flat rides in phase two, and build rollercoasters in phase three.  Welcome to the forums!
Bug Reporting: themeparkstudio.mantishub.com
Rider of the world's tallest roller coaster and drop ride.  Kingda Ka + Zumanjaro

intoxination

• Kickstarter Club Member
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2014, 12:55:36 PM »
The final release will be available after all of the phases of the early access are released.  We are currently on phase one, two is coming shortly.  You will be able to animate flat rides in phase two, and build rollercoasters in phase three.  Welcome to the forums!

Actually 2 and 6. They announced on Facebook today that they will be releasing 6 along with 2. Backers should get an email about it sometime today. But that means things are going faster than we thought!

https://www.facebook.com/ThemeParkStudio/posts/834960323185145?stream_ref=10

cap396

« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2014, 01:23:01 PM »
This is indeed good news.  Thank you Pantera!

dvln821

« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2014, 06:57:07 PM »
Hi, I purchased the version of the game on steam, what version of the game is this? Silver, gold, or platinum? It costed $30 so I'm assuming it's the gold version, but I'm not sure. The support page said the platinum was $50 so if it's not platinum, is there any way to pay the other $20 to upgrade it to platinum?

jsblumen

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2014, 06:51:53 AM »
^Hello and welcome to the forums!  The steam version of the game is the gold version.  You will be able to upgrade to platinum when the game is fully released.  More details will come after the game is released.  Right now, the gold version has all of the features of Theme Park Studio Early Access.
Rider of the world's tallest roller coaster and drop ride.  Kingda Ka + Zumanjaro

dvln821

« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2014, 08:17:15 AM »
^Thank you for the response, but I haves few follow-up questions though:

How would that work? Would there be a dlc or separate purchase that allows a user to go from gold to platinum without repurchasing platinum? How much would the upgrade from gold to platinum cost? Would I have to wait for this upgrade feature on steam for a while after the whole game is released?

And one more thing: before the game is released, would gold users have access to the same content as platinum users (same number of flat ride, coasters, etc.)?

Sorry, it does seem like a mouthful. I don't mean to overload you with questions.

abletudu

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2014, 08:47:37 AM »
^Thank you for the response, but I haves few follow-up questions though:

How would that work? Would there be a dlc or separate purchase that allows a user to go from gold to platinum without repurchasing platinum? How much would the upgrade from gold to platinum cost? Would I have to wait for this upgrade feature on steam for a while after the whole game is released?

And one more thing: before the game is released, would gold users have access to the same content as platinum users (same number of flat ride, coasters, etc.)?

Sorry, it does seem like a mouthful. I don't mean to overload you with questions.

I am not sure exactly how the upgrade will work, but I am sure we will get more details as things progress, however to show you the differences between the two versions I do have information that might clear that up:

Gold version - This version includes 15 coaster types, 30 flat rides (plus whatever custom content that has been made by others). You also receive the custom particle effects module for creating dazzling custom effects and our innovative custom flat ride creator

Platinum version - This version also features 5 bonus trains! This version includes 20 coaster types, 30 flat rides (again plus whatever custom content that has been made by others). This version includes the custom vegetation designer, the custom particle effects module, and the custom flat ride designer.
A Proud Backer Of TPS! If you are having trouble using TPS refer to http://forum.themeparkstudio.com/index.php?board=19.0
To report problems or make suggestions go to https://themeparkstudio.mantishub.com/login_page.php?return=%2Fmy_view_page.php and register for an account.

dvln821

« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2014, 09:47:51 AM »
Nevermind, I'm backing up for the $50 pledge.

Once a pledge was made, how long do I have to wait until I am given information on a digital download a of the platinum version of the game?

Thanks~

edited to eliminate double post
« Last Edit: April 18, 2014, 05:43:05 PM by abletudu »

Coasterfreak

• Proud supporter of TPS
    • TPS-Syndicate
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2014, 05:14:01 PM »
Once a pledge was made, how long do I have to wait until I am given information on a digital download a of the platinum version of the game?

Thanks~

The same amount of time as everybody else that has pledged.. when the release is out with the 'online' version, we really don't know when the approximate date for users to get the boxed version!

jsblumen

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2014, 06:19:58 PM »
Nevermind, I'm backing up for the $50 pledge.

You should receive a key within 24 hours, If you have not received your key after 24 hours, contact support@themeparkstudio.com, they'll be happy to help.

Don Giro

« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2014, 06:20:16 AM »
Wow, I wish I had known about the Platinum version before I bought the Steam version...  :(

abletudu

• Administrator
« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2014, 07:39:14 AM »
^ If you contact support@themeparkstudio.com, they may be able to assist you with an upgrade.
A Proud Backer Of TPS! If you are having trouble using TPS refer to http://forum.themeparkstudio.com/index.php?board=19.0
To report problems or make suggestions go to https://themeparkstudio.mantishub.com/login_page.php?return=%2Fmy_view_page.php and register for an account.

SMF 2.0.8 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines

Page created in 0.533 seconds with 21 queries.

Analysis © 2010 by, Crip