Author Topic: Ways to link to your site.  (Read 1267 times)

Krankin4

• Administrator
  • Proud supporter of TPS
    • RCT3CSOS Custom Objects And More
Ways to link to your site.
« on: May 24, 2013, 02:50:40 PM »
The way to link with out showing site name. Images my not show the url to your site.

Click the insert hyperlink button:

In the fist url tag insert an =mysite(dot)com
Code: [Select]
[url=mysite.com][/url]
In between the opening and closing url tag insert text.
[url=mysite.com]This is my text[/url]
You can insert a pic instead of text
[url=mysite.com][img]myimage.com[/img][/url]

Dayradon

Re: Ways to link to your site.
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2013, 06:05:50 PM »
But that is only for use in your signature, or the "Tell us about your site" sub forum right?

Coasterfreak

• Kickstarter Club Member
  • Proud supporter of TPS
    • TPS-Syndicate
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2013, 09:59:07 AM »
Ok, so is this for other roller coaster sites that people already have or for those who are going to make their own TPS sites? Are we allowed to put links to our own RCT3 site as well..or will we be banished forever? lol

Dayradon

« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2013, 03:18:04 PM »
Ok, so is this for other roller coaster sites that people already have or for those who are going to make their own TPS sites? Are we allowed to put links to our own RCT3 site as well..or will we be banished forever? lol

The method Krankin4 is showing how to have picture links.  Then you only see the picture, can click it and it will take you to the destination site.  Originally I thought it was for signature only use, but I believe it's ok else where.   

As for advertising any url that is not themeparkstudio.com belongs in this sub forum.  My understanding is they don't want other sites advertised all over the forum, and it makes it easier for them to monitor inappropriate links to sites that are illegal, encroach up poor taste topics, or are generally not something their company wants to be associated with allowing posting of.  You know, dead baby jokes, religion, political statements, and stuff like that.

SMF 2.0.8 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines

Page created in 0.218 seconds with 19 queries.

Analysis © 2010 by, Crip