Author Topic: Do you want to be a beta tester?  (Read 17968 times)

Boomer

• Global Moderator
Do you want to be a beta tester?
« on: May 22, 2013, 12:35:11 PM »
For a limited time, you can back Theme Park Studio and be part of the beta testing program,  By selecting the $50 pledge level, besides all the other good stuff that comes with that level, you will be involved in testing and discussion about the beta testing phase of TPS development.

Using your credit card or PayPal on our private funding page you will receive the same rewards as was offered in the now closed Kickstarter program and one of the most popular rewards chosen among pledgers was the $50 level reward that offered the Beta Testing program to supporters at that level. 

But it's still not to late for YOU to get in on this sweet offer.  Select your reward from the drop down menu and please keep in mind that all Credit Card transactions will be processed immediately during this part of our private funding stage. 

So here's you chance to have your say on input into the TPS project by your involvement with Beta testing.  Better hurry though, this opportunity won't last long.  Thanks for your support on any level of support and thank you for being part of  Theme Park Studio.  Click on link below to go to our private funding page and for more information on our private funding program.

http://funding.themeparkstudio.com/projects/theme-park-studio-3/

JeffPinkston

Re: Do you want to be a beta tester?
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2013, 08:27:02 AM »
When does the closed beta start? I pledged at that level and received the PayPal receipt and a very brief pledge notification from themepa6@box864.bluehost.com, but no indication or instruction on beta participation.

Boomer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2013, 09:57:07 AM »
The exact date of beta release is still unknown at this time but we will be sending out the beta download to all who are qualified to receive it, that does include you. 

With the beta download you will receive a NDA that must be agreed to and also instructions for accessing the beta test discussion forum where all info on beta testing will be. 

Keep checking forums for exact date of beta testing starting.

ZedStudios98

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2013, 04:28:02 PM »
 ^^ Speaking of which...

By any chance do you know if I managed to qualify to be a beta tester?  I made a donation on May 22nd, but I have know Idea if I was quick enough to get a slot.
This message was posted by:
ZedStudios98

C-A_99

« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2013, 09:47:54 AM »
All Kickstarter or TPS extended "Kickstarter" donations of $50 or more qualify, at least according to what they've been saying.

gatekeeper96

« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2013, 12:54:27 PM »
Hello, i just pleged $50 to the game, i was wondering when the link for the Beta testing should be avalible
Thanks

jsblumen

• Global Moderator
  • Home Park: Six Flags Great Adventure
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2013, 01:32:50 PM »
^ As of right now, no backers know when the Beta testing will begin.  Hopefully very soon.
Bug Reporting: themeparkstudio.mantishub.com
Rider of the world's tallest roller coaster and drop ride.  Kingda Ka + Zumanjaro

SupremeBordeaux

• Kickstarter Club Member
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2013, 01:54:58 PM »
Hey gatekeeper96, welcome to the forums and thanks for supporting us at Pantera Ent! Right now there is no set date for beta testing, but when it does begin you will recieve instructions in your email :)

MrBill

« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2013, 07:45:12 AM »
^ Thanks for the information SupremeBordeaux, I was wondering the same thing since I pledged the $50 last week.

headozz

« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2013, 06:14:40 AM »
Hope I still managed to become part of the beta testers. Pledged for 60$ (50$ outside us) the other day :)
If not I'll just have to wait till the final release while all others are having a blast :'(

acid360

• SMILER is #1
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2013, 01:22:00 PM »
^^^ Hello Headozz
First of Welcome to TPS !!!
just like to mention thanks for backing pantera entertainment and from the payment you have given, you should be on our fantastic Beta, no date been given so watch this space ha, for the mean time please check out our forum, every one friendly and remember to give your suggestions on what you would like to see in TPS.  :)

headozz

« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2013, 03:31:23 AM »
Ok cool  :D didn't know if the cap was already reached (If there is one). I've read about it somewhere being close.

abletudu

• Administrator
« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2013, 02:48:25 PM »
The beta is going to be a closed beta type where only those on the official list of testers will be able to do it, and not open to the general public like others. We made the beta list by backing TPS on the rquired levels.
A Proud Backer Of TPS! If you are having trouble using TPS refer to http://forum.themeparkstudio.com/index.php?board=19.0
To report problems or make suggestions go to https://themeparkstudio.mantishub.com/login_page.php?return=%2Fmy_view_page.php and register for an account.

computerlife22

« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2013, 01:04:40 PM »
Is it too late to become a beta tester? There isn't an official countdown and I just want to verify. If I can become a beta tester, I am DEFINITELY donating $50!  ;)

Krankin4

• Administrator
  • Proud supporter of TPS
    • RCT3CSOS Custom Objects And More
« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2013, 01:59:45 PM »
They are still offering the rewards at this time so yes the beta testing is still open.

SMF 2.0.8 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines

Page created in 0.359 seconds with 20 queries.

Analysis © 2010 by, Crip