Author Topic: Missed the Kickstarter Program?  (Read 8152 times)

Boomer

• Global Moderator
Missed the Kickstarter Program?
« on: May 21, 2013, 05:20:52 PM »

The Kickstarter funding drive has ended successfully.  But we have extended the time for you to take advantage of the same great offers and rewards that we made available during the Kickstarter funding drive.

We now have our own private funding page where you can still pledge to help support TPS and take advantage of the same great rewards.  We are still heading for our stretch goals and with this extra time and opportunity for more funding, with your help, we still could achieve those goals.

For more information and to make a pledge by either using a credit card or Pay Pal, visit our TPS site funding page , just click here:

« Last Edit: May 22, 2013, 07:48:04 AM by Krankin4 »

puppyjonathan

• Kickstarter Club Member
  • I'm stuck in the OSTR
Re: Missed the Kickstarter Program?
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2013, 05:47:01 PM »
When is the deadline? I may sleep on it, but I feel like the only one here that didn't back
Big Disney Parks Fan!

coldman

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2013, 02:17:09 AM »
The deadline is june 20!
I have backed with the paypal page for $60 (reward 5 outside us).
When i came back from the paypal page i got an "Page not found page" see picture:
http://jonasvanbelle.be/download/tpsfailed.png
Did you get my information and payment?

Skyre

« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2013, 08:04:24 PM »
The deadline is june 20!
I have backed with the paypal page for $60 (reward 5 outside us).
When i came back from the paypal page i got an "Page not found page" see picture:
http://jonasvanbelle.be/download/tpsfailed.png
Did you get my information and payment?

Same situation for me, except mine was $50. I was one of those that failed with Amazon payment and tried again a few times. No money was taken from my bank account so I used the paypal option instead. It is a little worrying seeing no confirmation at all...not even an email from you.

Please put our minds at rest, heh. My pledge is under the name Lance Thackeray. Cheers!

Krankin4

• Administrator
  • Proud supporter of TPS
    • RCT3CSOS Custom Objects And More
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2013, 11:06:42 AM »
Sorry guys we are working on this and as soon as I get it straightened out you'll get a email with conformation number. All the data is on our site so we have all the information. You are getting your conformations emails from PayPal right?

@Lance HU17 0BW. You'll know what that number is and yeppers, your there.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2013, 11:10:37 AM by Krankin4 »

Skyre

« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2013, 04:34:35 PM »
Yeah I got the PayPal receipt. Sorry for the mild panic there, I'll let you do your thing :)

And yup, I do know that number...but now my full name AND post code is public. xD No worries though.

GaryCXJk

« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2013, 08:26:13 AM »
Unless someone holds a personal grudge and is out there to assassinate you, you're relatively in the safe.

Relatively.

Tobiwan86

« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2013, 09:29:45 AM »
Ok, thanks for the information. Same problem here. But i can wait.  ;)

Boomer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2013, 05:12:47 PM »
Email confirmation is fixed now, there shouldn't be anymore problems.  Thank you for your patience, with the Memorial day weekend it took a little longer then normal to get fixed.  But all is well now.

coldman

« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2013, 01:26:18 AM »
I have received my mail from paypal a short time afther the payment, but i didn't receive any mail from tps.
Will the people who didn't get a confirmation mail still get one or not?
I realy can't wait for this game/simulator to release  :) !

Pete

« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2013, 04:12:08 AM »
Hi guys, I made a $50 pledge via Paypal on the 19th June and realised now that this will not count for the level 5 reward or a chance for the Beta as I live in the UK (if there was a chance with that late pledge anyway) Since the additional funding window is closed now (I think i saw someone say it ended on the 20th i.e. yesterday) is there anything I need to do?

As well as my paypal receipt I got a TPS email but with very little info in it:

Pledge Price: 50.00
Supporter Name: Peter XXXXX
Product: Theme Park Studio
Level: 5
Date of Pledge: 2013-06-19 17:15:29

Which only confused me more as it says that is level 5 despite a pledge of $50 from outside the US.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2013, 04:24:59 AM by Pete »

abletudu

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2013, 04:32:25 AM »
Did you include the extra $10 shipping?
A Proud Backer Of TPS! If you are having trouble using TPS refer to http://forum.themeparkstudio.com/index.php?board=19.0
To report problems or make suggestions go to https://themeparkstudio.mantishub.com/login_page.php?return=%2Fmy_view_page.php and register for an account.

Pete

« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2013, 05:31:45 AM »
As far as I can see, no it didn't include that. I should have realised sooner that I would need to pledge more being outside the U.S. Paypal only shows a total of $50. If the funding has now finished does that mean theres no way for me to increase my pledge to get the level 5 I was after?

zanson

• Kickstarter Club Member
    • Phantoms Era
« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2013, 08:11:37 AM »
Well technically you did pledge the $50 for the level 5 reward, there is a $60 pledge under that which is the level 5 for outside the US.

i'm not sure how krankin will want to handle the extra $10 for shipping but im sure you guys can work it out.

Pete

« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2013, 08:44:45 AM »
That's ok, I went to the paypal page and found i could still pledge so I pledged an extra $20, I know its $10 over whats needed for level 5 but meh :P that's an extra $10!

SMF 2.0.8 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines

Page created in 0.291 seconds with 20 queries.

Analysis © 2010 by, Crip