Author Topic: Come on in!  (Read 36809 times)

puppyjonathan

• Kickstarter Club Member
  • I'm stuck in the OSTR
Re: Come on in!
« Reply #30 on: February 12, 2013, 03:44:13 PM »
I always go on Shyguys as a guilty pleasure
Big Disney Parks Fan!

LoneWolf

« Reply #31 on: February 12, 2013, 05:23:10 PM »
I always go on Shyguys as a guilty pleasure

As you should ;) Its a classy place!

SupremeBordeaux

« Reply #32 on: February 12, 2013, 06:02:06 PM »
Welcome to TPS circleVision, caffeine_demon and a-can-o-beans! Glad you guys joined :)

Hey LoneWolf.. Welcome! I know you from SGW.. Your projects are OUTSTANDING. Glad to see you joined our forums, I look forward to seeing what you can create in TPS when it releases ;)

mrcobra92

• The Creator of the RealTycoon3 Team!
    • RealTycoon3
« Reply #33 on: February 14, 2013, 09:23:55 PM »
Hey everyone! I am here from the RealTycoon3 team to enjoy and soak in all that is TPS! I am very excited for the release of the new game. It will be a huge improvement over any of the other roller coaster games. I hope to start designing as soon as it is released!
I am recognizing some familiar faces. ;)
« Last Edit: February 14, 2013, 09:27:59 PM by mrcobra92 »
Check us out at realtycoon3.com!

Boomer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #34 on: February 14, 2013, 11:23:18 PM »
Hi mrcobra92, soak away, that's what I'm doing here too.  I'm glad you see some familiar faces, that just makes it easier to be part of this place. Anyway , welcome and I am looking forward to hearing your input on TPS as we go along, with your many projects such as "Batman the ride" and "Califonia Screaming" and everything else you do at SGW and the RealTycoon 3 team, your perspective and input at TPS will be appreceiated.  Make yourself at home and best wishes and a big hello to the mods, staff and team over at SGW from us here at TPS.

Kevin

• Simply Amazing.
« Reply #35 on: February 15, 2013, 12:53:35 AM »
Welcome to the TPS forums mrcobra92! We have some pretty exiting stuff going on here.
ThemeParkStudio Moderator - Email: kevinmatz1994@yahoo.com

SupremeBordeaux

« Reply #36 on: February 15, 2013, 02:05:33 AM »
Welcome to TPS mrcobra92! Glad to see you joined us :)

123ak59

« Reply #37 on: February 16, 2013, 03:01:46 PM »
Hi im 123AK59, just call me ak for short. im 13, and im in London, i make roller coasters in RCT3, i have just started using no limits and i will be using themeparkstudio when its released! I'm looking forward to the release of TPS, and i will be definitely using it :D
I post my creations on youtube : http://www.youtube.com/user/123ak59?feature=mhee

sorry if im not allowed to do that, if i aint, then can a mod notify me :)
Rollercoaster Designer who uses NL, and RCT3.
I also love real rollercoasters!

SupremeBordeaux

« Reply #38 on: February 16, 2013, 03:11:07 PM »
Welcome to TPS 123ak59! Very happy you joined my friend ;)

gavt1976

« Reply #39 on: February 16, 2013, 03:27:29 PM »
I would like to say welocme to all the new people that as join this amazing forum and also looking forward to new game that will blows our minds to bit, because it is going to be awesome game to play. :)

Mighty_Borlaug

• Drawing is FUNdamental
« Reply #40 on: February 16, 2013, 11:07:13 PM »
Hello.  I've been waiting for a game like this to be released for a long time now.  Some simulators have come close, few have achieved notice.  I remember, when working on my most recent project for RCT3 custom scenery how unpleasant it was to use Blender to create objects for a game so old and barely able to run properly on my much more powerful PC.  Now that something new has come along, I am pleased to say that I am going to be devoting the maximum of my creative potential to the game.  While not looking for a group to be a part of or a project to assist on now (my skills need some more work) I am super excited to reach out to this community, form friendships, design incredible parks and public spaces and, what the hell, a couple of coasters too.

Slowly dying on the Vine.

SupremeBordeaux

« Reply #41 on: February 17, 2013, 04:39:15 AM »
^
Hey , Welcome Mighty_Borlaug! We are all as excited as your are, this will be a great game  :D

Yoshi

• Your friendly neighborhood dinosaur
    • SGW
« Reply #42 on: February 21, 2013, 10:50:08 PM »

Agreed.
And before I forget:

Hello World!
Glad to see everyone here.

Arctic Millipede

• Theme Park Studio - Who can Wait?
« Reply #43 on: February 22, 2013, 01:23:04 AM »
Hello people, my names jack under the new username ArcticMillipede. I'm in love with what I'm seeing over here! I've been waiting for a new game like this to be released for years. I came into RCT3 very late in it's life and the community was dying. But that didn't stop me, I carried on creating theme parks and even got into a little custom scenery making! I've come over here under a new username. Im looking forward to being at the start of something huge and cannot wait to start creating and sharing.

I've played a lot of the theme park games in my past with for me RCT3 topping the lot. What I loved so much about RCT3 was the fact that you could create whole theme parks, although the graphics were dogy, fairly realistically with a lot of attention to detail. As I said before I carn't wait to start creating and inspiring! ;D

Boomer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #44 on: February 22, 2013, 12:35:40 PM »
Welcome Yoshi and Jack/Artic Millipede.  It's an exciting time here at TPS, this new sim is on track and coming together nicely and new stuff and info is coming out pretty fast now.  You have chosen a good time to join us here at the TPS forums.  Thanks for registering and dropping by to introduce yourselves and we will see you in the forums.

SMF 2.0.8 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines

Page created in 0.428 seconds with 20 queries.

Analysis © 2010 by, Crip