Author Topic: Come on in!  (Read 37478 times)

gavt1976

Re: Come on in!
« Reply #285 on: August 24, 2014, 12:16:55 PM »
     Hello Folks,
 I am Bull24471 or just Bull. I am from the Shenandoah Valley in Western Virginia. I have been in love with Roller Coasters since I was very young thanks to my Father getting me on King Kobra at King's Dominion back in the day. My home parks are Busch Gardens Williamsburg and of coarse King's Dominion.

I am a over the road Truck Driver and get to see the lower 48 states and some of the parks when I can. I am enjoying learning TPS and the extra features it has to offer and can not wait for future updates.

Welcome to the forums mate and i hope that you will have a great time here. :)

BeckysFootSlave

• Kickstarter Club Member
  • ..-=DespicableMe=-.. on STEAM (same avatar)
« Reply #286 on: August 25, 2014, 01:29:27 AM »
Sorry I am more on Steam than in this Forum :(

My Name is Oliver, living in Northeim, lower saxony, Germany!
Having a beautiful wife since 2009, a 10 month young daughter (10.2013) and a boy is right on his way :)

Being a PROUD backer of TPS and like to see how it will make it's way till release!
Just wanted to say "Hello" to all Members here but mostly you will find me on Steam!

you can find me on Steam searching for "..-=DespicableMe=-.." (same avatar like here)!

PandaCat

• I love pandas and cats :D
« Reply #287 on: February 10, 2016, 05:24:35 AM »
Hi! ;D

My names Amy or PandaCat I'm a girl from the UK. I recently got this game and look forward to learning how to make some really cool stuff :)

I love rollercoasters but am too scared to go on the big ones :-[

so I hope to be able to make big coasters and ride them on this game :D

and here is my steam http://steamcommunity.com/id/MissPandaCat :)

Paul UK

• Global Moderator
  • Home Park - Chessington & Thorpe Park
« Reply #288 on: February 11, 2016, 11:31:26 AM »
Welcome Amy,
Hope you enjoy the forums!  We're a nice bunch here always happy to help! 

CoasterCale

• Home to Chicago's Very Own Coaster Cale
« Reply #289 on: March 11, 2016, 11:12:13 AM »
My name is Cale and I have ridden over 125 different rollercoasters at over 20 different parks across the US. I am sixteen, live in Chicago, and my homepark would be Six Flags Great America.
Top Tens; Wood- 1 El Toro (SFGAd) 2 Voyage (HW) 3 Goliath (SFGAm) 4 Renegade (VF!) 5 Outlaw Run (SDC) 6 Blue Streak (CP) 7 Viper (SFGAm) 8 American Thunder (SFStL) 9 High Roller (VF!) 10 Screamin Eagle (SFStL)
Steel- 1 Superman (SFA) 2 Kingda Ka (SFGAd) 3 Top Thrill Dragster (CP) 4 New Texas Giant (SFOT) 5 Iron Rattler (SFFT) 6 Thunderbird (HW) 7 Goliath (SFNE) 8 Space Mountain (DL USA) 9 Space Mountain (MK) 10 California Screamin (DCA)

Paul UK

• Global Moderator
  • Home Park - Chessington & Thorpe Park
« Reply #290 on: March 11, 2016, 03:10:32 PM »
Welcome Cale!
Hope you enjoy the forums.

CoasterCale

• Home to Chicago's Very Own Coaster Cale
« Reply #291 on: March 17, 2016, 10:59:58 AM »
Thank you. I enjoy forums but refuse to join TPR. From what I've heard it was the place to be and is now a gated community ruled by a dictator.
Top Tens; Wood- 1 El Toro (SFGAd) 2 Voyage (HW) 3 Goliath (SFGAm) 4 Renegade (VF!) 5 Outlaw Run (SDC) 6 Blue Streak (CP) 7 Viper (SFGAm) 8 American Thunder (SFStL) 9 High Roller (VF!) 10 Screamin Eagle (SFStL)
Steel- 1 Superman (SFA) 2 Kingda Ka (SFGAd) 3 Top Thrill Dragster (CP) 4 New Texas Giant (SFOT) 5 Iron Rattler (SFFT) 6 Thunderbird (HW) 7 Goliath (SFNE) 8 Space Mountain (DL USA) 9 Space Mountain (MK) 10 California Screamin (DCA)

SMF 2.0.8 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines

Page created in 0.29 seconds with 20 queries.

Analysis © 2010 by, Crip