Author Topic: Come on in!  (Read 38117 times)

Boomer

• Global Moderator
Re: Come on in!
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2013, 04:59:30 PM »
SAMBO!!  Really good to hear from you again, so glad you have appeared here!  I sent you a message so check your email.  Sambo has provided so much help and advice accross the RCT community over the years, many peeps have come to know and appreceite him and we are privledged to have him and many other "oldtimers" here as members.

Stay in touch Sambo and I'll see ya in the forums.

simaticable

• Theme Park Review
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2013, 06:48:13 PM »
Hey guys! I'm simaticable. I'm currently 16, and I've been interested in roller coasters since as long as I remember. I joined two days ago, and I've been a member of various forums and sites for several years. I mainly worked on RCT2 and semi-retired for now.

Anyway, hope to see this site develop even further and glad to be a part of this community! :D
We all have that one coaster that we're ashamed to ride, but we love it anyway!

Sharon29060

• Favorite & First roller coaster: X-Flight
« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2013, 08:23:14 PM »
Hi Everyone! My name is Sharon. I really love roller coasters and I go to theme parks alot. I play RCT3 alot and I like to create roller coasters too. I have played RCT1 and RCT2 in the past, but not anymore. I spend most of my time doing things that have to do with roller coasters and theme parks(such as: playing RCT3, watching videos of roller coasters and theme parks (on TPR and CoasterForce's youtube channel).

When I first heard of ThemeParkStudio(Thanks to Theme Park Review :D ), I though it would be a very interesting game. The flat rides I have seen of this game so far are fantastic, they look great. I also like the fact that the game is a combination of RCT3 and NoLimits, which what made me think that this game would be interesting. I am really looking forward this game and I just can't wait to play it!
Home Theme Park: SFGAm

Boomer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2013, 11:55:10 PM »
Hi there Simaticable and Sharon29060, welcome to the forums.  Thanks for stopping by to say hello. make yourselves at home and see ya in the forums.

SupremeBordeaux

• Kickstarter Club Member
« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2013, 02:28:18 AM »
Welcome to TPS Simaticable and Sharon29060! Glad you guys joined our site :)

circleVision

« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2013, 08:44:03 AM »
So excited about TPS, summer can't come quick enough. I recognize a lot of names out there and can't wait to start creating and sharing with all of you. 
"Life's a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death" Auntie Mame

caffeine_demon

« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2013, 08:44:53 AM »
I'm Daniel - really looking forward to getting a chance to play with TPS!

Other theme park / coaster software i've used are:

Theme park (including the "inc" and "world" ones) - too busy getting you to accomplish things like "50000 visitors", when you just want to design a coaster.

RCT3 - all in all - a nice to use piece of software, with good flexibility - takes a bit of tweaking to make a ride look realistic, but pretty good.

Hyper rails - had potential, but let down by bugginess and bad documentation / support

No limits - sorry - too hard for me!

a-can-o-beans

« Reply #22 on: February 12, 2013, 09:00:54 AM »
Hello everyone, my name as you can see is a-can-o-beans. or kyle. im 19 years old and im new to the forums in general. i have been playing theme park games since i could hold a controller/mouse. my first being rct1. i have played every rct and to be honest 3 was a let down. i also have NL but im not to interested in making 1 roller coaster i like seeing the big picture. i work at kings island on the vortex and windseeker. so if you ever see me dont be afraid to say hello. im really looking forward to this game and plan on being very active in the forums. nice to meet everyone !!!!

Boomer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #23 on: February 12, 2013, 12:57:17 PM »
Hi there a-can-o-beans, caffeine_demon and CircleVision!  Glad to have ya here and look foward to hearing more from you in the forums.

RCTeverything

« Reply #24 on: February 12, 2013, 01:02:31 PM »
Hello, my name is Colin, and I am 16 years old. I have been a huge fan of roller coasters ever since Leviathan was announced at Canada's Wonderland. I enjoy playing RCT3 and building roller coasters in No Limits. I am very excited for the release of Them Park Studio, and cannot wait to play! :)

LoneWolf

« Reply #25 on: February 12, 2013, 02:25:02 PM »
Sup guys?

Just checking in here, most of you guys probably know me as a Global Moderator at SGW. I see quite a few familiar names, and I hope this game comes out to all its hyped out to be.

~LoneWolf

Kevin

• Simply Amazing.
« Reply #26 on: February 12, 2013, 02:28:47 PM »
Sup guys?

Just checking in here, most of you guys probably know me as a Global Moderator at SGW. I see quite a few familiar names, and I hope this game comes out to all its hyped out to be.

~LoneWolf
I remember you, haven't seen you since back in the day when I first started! (I dont go on SGW)
Welcome!
ThemeParkStudio Moderator - Email: kevinmatz1994@yahoo.com

LoneWolf

« Reply #27 on: February 12, 2013, 02:37:24 PM »
I remember you, haven't seen you since back in the day when I first started! (I dont go on SGW)
Welcome!

Were you at the lounge or way back when at Atari?

Kevin

• Simply Amazing.
« Reply #28 on: February 12, 2013, 02:49:25 PM »
Were you at the lounge or way back when at Atari?
Yup, both actually! My username was always "KevinCoasterTycoon3"
ThemeParkStudio Moderator - Email: kevinmatz1994@yahoo.com

LoneWolf

« Reply #29 on: February 12, 2013, 02:57:30 PM »
Yup, both actually! My username was always "KevinCoasterTycoon3"

Gotcha.

SMF 2.0.8 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines

Page created in 0.429 seconds with 20 queries.

Analysis © 2010 by, Crip