Author Topic: Come on in!  (Read 37153 times)

Boomer

• Global Moderator
Come on in!
« on: February 11, 2013, 02:13:56 PM »
A big hello and welcome from the mods and staff here at ThemePark studio forums.

This is the place to stop by and say hello and introduce yourself to the forums.  A good place to start for new members and a good place to come back to to greet and meet other new members. 

Coastergeek987

• Kickstarter Club Member
  • I'm a K'nex addict.
Re: Come on in!
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2013, 02:20:28 PM »
Hey all, CG here. Even though I'm a mod at the time I'm relatively new here. I enjoy K'nex, roller coasters, and going to Theme Parks with friends!
Also, if you guys want post a bit about yourself. What you like to do, things you'd like to see, roller coasters you'd like to ride.. Etc.
ThemeParkStudio Moderator
My YouTube channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/CoasterGeek987?

Mr. Roller77

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2013, 02:21:43 PM »
Hello Boomer!! It's great to be a member of this site! I've been an avid coaster and park fan for 30+ years, and although I can't ride coasters anymore because of a heart condition, I love to watch videos of them, and of course I love to build them on my computer. I can't wait for this game to be released, summer can't come any faster!!

SupremeBordeaux

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2013, 02:30:44 PM »
Even though this is new, I thought I'd introduce myself to the community...

Hi everyone! My names De'Sean, I'm 16 years old and in 10th grade. I was born in St. Croix, Virgin Islands. I currently live in Tampa, Fl and probably moving soon because I'm in a military family. I'm studying to become an Architect, probably Coaster Engineer/Designer or NBA as back-up plans.

My hometown park is Busch Gardens. I love going and try to go as much as I can each year! My favorite rides are Montu and Kumba. I always try to get on those first and as much times as possible (depending on the queue).

I hope to meet all of you guys! See you around the forums ;) Also can't wait till TPS releases so I can create and view all of your creations :D

-BLKDMNDS

Kevin

• Simply Amazing.
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2013, 02:38:34 PM »
Hey everyone! I'm Kevin Matz and absolutely love roller coasters and creating them. As long as I can remember I've had an obsession with trying to find a game where I could build roller coasters. Growing up in Florida probably contributed to my obsession, haha. Anyways, a friend of mine gave me his RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 Gold disk. From that point on my life was changed...

I went on to buy RCT3 Platinum mainly for the "Extended Coaster", since it had the smoothest track design options. In 2008, after joining some RCT3 websites, I decided to start my own which then, eventually, evolved into CoasterCafe. :)

My love for RCT3 has died off a bit since I've wanted to get more serious with realism and track design. So I bought a copy of NoLimits and learned how to use it. The sad thing is it's just so darn time consuming. Hopefully ThemeParkStudio will be the perfect mix of everything, I'm looking forward to loving it!
ThemeParkStudio Moderator - Email: kevinmatz1994@yahoo.com

Horizons1

• ThemeParkMemories.com
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2013, 03:00:23 PM »
Hi, glad to meet everyone.  I'm Horizons1, posting under the same handle on ShyGuysWorld and SubsonicRadio (a Disney music forum).  I grew up in Southern California, so apart from my natural love for Disneyland, I have enough memories of local SoCal attractions to post a good collection of pics on my website, themeparkmemories.com.

I have gone through every theme park game, from Sim Theme Park to RCT1, 2 and of course RCT3, which I still play regularly.  I like realistic looking parks and attractions but also appreciate the ability to add small operational details beyond parking lots such as back offices and service roads.

Looking forward to some great discussions here and the debut of TPS.

SupremeBordeaux

« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2013, 03:02:45 PM »
^
Welcome Horizons1, I've seen some of your projects on SGW! There wonderful.. Hopefully when TPS releases you can create things just as good :) Can't wait!

3mutts

• TPS Rocks! :)
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2013, 03:10:19 PM »
Hi 3Mutts here, I mostly do RCT3 other at SGW, I like TPSs work and hope that it is the new RCT3. :)

dyhrd123

• Ahwhaddup
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2013, 03:14:03 PM »
Hey everyone, I'm Neil (go by dyhrd123 on most sites). I grew up in SoCal and have loved roller coasters for as long as I can remember. I've had RCT1 since it was released, and have played all 3 RCTs adamantly. I've always wanted more freedom in construction in the RCT games, but have always been turned off by complete freedom/ limited focus of other roller coaster sims, and TPS looks like a good blend between the two. I'm SUPER excited for the release of this game and discussing all sort of things with you guys!

SupremeBordeaux

« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2013, 03:19:28 PM »
Welcome 3mutts and Neil (dyhrd123)! I've seen you around SGW 3mutts, not sure if I've seen any of you work but the name is definetly familiar :) Neil, I feel the same way you do.. RCT3 was just not flexible enough which is why I bought No Limits! I'm exicted for TPS too, I don't know how much times I can express that  ::)

Kevin

• Simply Amazing.
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2013, 03:42:42 PM »
Welcome to the ThemeParkStudio forums everyone!
It's refreshing to see a good amount of new members joining the site, the fanbase for TPS is going to be amazing.
ThemeParkStudio Moderator - Email: kevinmatz1994@yahoo.com

Coastergeek987

• I'm a K'nex addict.
« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2013, 03:49:09 PM »
I agree, Kevin. 2 days ago, and even now, this website was growing like crazy! Great to 'see' everybody.
ThemeParkStudio Moderator
My YouTube channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/CoasterGeek987?

Boomer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2013, 04:32:51 PM »
Good to hear from all of you, thanks for taking the time to drop by, register and say hello.  I recognize a lot of your names from other sites and from days gone by in the gaming community, really good to see you all again! 

We are excited about the release of TPS coming at you this summer.  This is what we have all been waiting for and now is the time to get in on the ground floor of these forums and become a part of the ThemePark Studio experience. 

I wanted to greet each new member personally but these forums are growing so fast I just can't do that BUT we want you all to know you are welcome here and just go ahead and find your way around the forums and join in where you want.

This is a family freindly site and we want to keep the peace here so please check your posts with that in mind.  Again, welcome to the Theme Park Studio forums and don't be afraid to join in.

Sambo

« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2013, 04:37:39 PM »
Hey there my old friend Boomer, and my new friends here on the TPB forums.  I hail from RCT2.com and the RCTspace Network.  Been in the RCT community for over a decade and really looking forward to Theme Park Studio.  ;D

SupremeBordeaux

« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2013, 04:41:07 PM »
^
Welcome to TPS Sambo!  :)

SMF 2.0.8 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines

Page created in 0.176 seconds with 21 queries.

Analysis © 2010 by, Crip