I know I am a little bit "late" but when I purchased the game last year, this "poll" seemed to be almost completed.
But it's a fact that the game is not finished yet and I hope, one of the following points could be done by the developers. I don't think of general improvements, better performance or any kind of "bugs" in the game - this will be solved by pantera anyway. I#m thinking of some issues which came up to my mind during the last weeks when I played "phase 8" almost every day...
I don't know if some of the points have already mentioned before, but I have no time to read 69 pages. I am sure, the guys from Pantera did read all of it and they will do their best. But the following points are a "must have" to me, not only "nice to have" - because this are crucially important elements in my opinion for a "perfect" theme park.
- the limit of coaster cars per track should be higher then 3
- objects / buildings of the same kind (e.g. coaster stations) should allow differnt colors/textures for each individual object, not only one look for all.
- we need a "water texture" to create lakes or ponds in different levels in the park. At the moment the water leve is "fixed" for the whole park which makes it impossible to have a lake in one part of the park and a valley (without water) in another part.
- a real "undo" button. How often do you build something "wrong" and it's very work-intensiv to delete it and restore all changes. A "One klick" option would be fantastic
- "real" lights, not just those "omni light balls". You should be able to put lights, spots and this stuff wherever you want - to buildings, coaster cars, flat rides. I think there are a lot of lights "prepared" already so I think this function will come with one of the next updates
- Particle effects and custom sound for coaster trains! You can put particle effects or sound files to any object in the park (apart from trees...). Even to flat rides. But not to coaster cars/trains. I think it would be great to have this feature
- Information signs! A selection of prepared signs which can be filled with individual text or pictures/graphics simply by typing a text in a pop up window or load up a jpeg/bmp from your local device. I'm not sure if this will be possible because of the "3d-aspect". But it's very complex to do this with textures and I am still not able to create textures anyway.
- we need more different "park guests". I think there are up to 12 different adult charakters and 6 children. When you have over 200 guests in your park, it's normal that equal looking characters are going to the same ride at the same time. And 4 times "guy with headphones" in one coaster car looks quite "strange". So it would be great to have more peeps looking indiuvidual in clothing and size.
- all park guests should have the same "AI". Some do recognize obstacles on a path, some don't (I#m not sure if this is just a "bug")
to be continued...
if they can bring in some of the points in the game (I don't expect all
), I will be satisfied