Author Topic: What would YOU like to see in Theme Park Studio?  (Read 144330 times)

Theme Park Studio

• Administrator
What would YOU like to see in Theme Park Studio?
« on: February 09, 2013, 01:08:56 PM »
As Theme Park Studio is still in development, and we have plans for several roller coaster types and flat rides to be included, we would like to hear your "wish list" of features, rides, or other items you'd like to see included in the game.

We can't make any promises that anything requested will make it in, but we'd like your feedback on what is most important to you.

Thank you!

Theme Park Studio

mrcobra92

• Kickstarter Club Member
  • The Creator of the RealTycoon3 Team!
    • RealTycoon3
Re: What would YOU like to see in Theme Park Studio?
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2013, 01:36:42 PM »
I would like to see a starflyer.

;D
Check us out at realtycoon3.com!

castmemberzack

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2013, 04:13:18 PM »
I would love to see timed launches. (ex. California Screamin). I'm some what unclear if the trees and lakes in the videos are put there automatically by the computer or if they were put there by the gamer. Also i would like to see roller coasters that have reverse launch onto another track (ex. revenge of the mummy) and rotation platforms liek revenge of the mummy. I cant wait for this to come out! So excited!

JKPACE

• Kickstarter Club Member
  • Proud Supporter of TPS Proud $100 Backer
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2013, 04:19:21 PM »
Can't wait for this game to be released! I really would like to see a lot of different coaster types including different train types like X-flight. Also it would be awesome to see and build a hybrid woodie like Outlaw Run :D
You Won't Be Seeing Me Once I Get This Game

AngryGumball

• Thrills by the Bay
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2013, 04:20:21 PM »
Rider-controlled flat rides that the rider can actually control...one being the classic Flying Scooters ride. I'd love to be able to see realistic physics with them, perhaps be able to snap them when you get flying pretty good.

Also being able to custom program your rides, add lights that are choreographed with the ride/music that can start when the ride cycle starts (See this ride:
)

Be able to start with a completely blank map/sandbox and build a park from scratch.

Now this raises the question: I noticed on the videos that there appears to be special plots in which the rides/ride station sits on. Are these predetermined spots or can you place them pretty much anywhere?
Thrills by the Bay | Your #1 Unofficial News Source for Bay Area Theme Parks | thrillsbythebay.blogspot.com

gavt1976

« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2013, 04:37:28 PM »
This list of rides that i would like to see in this game would be

Techno-Jump
TECHNO JUMP

Top Scan
Speed Wave (Top Scan Mondial rides)

My Beautiful Balloons
http://www.ukrides.info/col/metroland/metrolandd.JPG

XXXL Ride
XXXL Ride @ Adelaide Show 2009

Power surge
power surge

Tango
Tango Offride
« Last Edit: March 07, 2013, 09:27:43 AM by gavt1976 »

AlexDoughty

« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2013, 04:48:24 PM »
I like the idea's going around so far,

Coasters

<> Wooden Coasters, Intamin,GCI and Hybrids.
<> Steel Coasters, Intamin,B&M,Gerstlauer and Vekoma.  (All Kinds of Launch's Lim/Cable etc.)
<> Water Rides, Intamin SuperSplash and If you could make it realistic on terms of 'Wave Height' Effects etc
<> Flat Rides, S&S,Intamin,Huss, TopScan (Realistic) and others.
<> Dark Rides, Spiderman,Transformers Styled. (' Dark Rooms, Scenery and Lighting/Fire/Water Effects )

Other little ideas which I think would be very useful.

Ride Staff,Operators,Control Rooms,CCTV Cameras,Security and Holding Gates at Station for Coasters.

I love the idea of being able to operate a coaster and I like the idea of visiting others parks as a GuestOnly.

Dark Rides (Music,Sound Effects uploaded by owner and can be played during the ride at certain sections. If this is possibly I'd love to see this. secondly allow owners of the parks to close areas of the park for construction updates. If any of these idea's are possible. Please message me back.

-AD (SourPretzL)

castmemberzack

« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2013, 04:51:15 PM »
I also forgot animatronics! I really want to be able to animated things but, i'm horrible at coding. Anyway you guys can add a feature where we can animate in game? That would be awesome too!

On_Coaster_Crack

« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2013, 05:01:18 PM »
As Theme Park Studio is still in development, and we have plans for several roller coaster types and flat rides to be included, we would like to hear your "wish list" of features, rides, or other items you'd like to see included in the game.

We can't make any promises that anything requested will make it in, but we'd like your feedback on what is most important to you.

Thank you!

Theme Park Studio

JUST ADD EVERYTHING FROM CEDAR POINT AND SIX FLAGS MAGIC MOUNTAIN!

B&M Winged Coaster: Gatekeeper
Inverted Impulse: Wicked Twister
StrataCoaster: Top Thrill Dragster
Giga Coaster: Millennium Force
Intamin Log Flume: Shoot the Rapids
Terra Coaster: Maverick
B&M Flyer: Tatsu
B&M Inverted Coaster: Raptor
S&S Free Fall Tower: Power Tower
Intamin Drop Tower: Drop Zone
Intamin ZacSpin: Green Lantern First Flight
Shuttle Launcher: Deja Vu
S&S Screamin' Swing: Skyhawk
Arrow Coaster: Magnum XL-200
Arrow Suspended Coaster: Iron Dragon
GCI Woodie: Prowler

simaticable

• Theme Park Review
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2013, 05:05:36 PM »
Personally, I would like this game to have many real-life accessories that theme parks have such as trams taking people to and from the parking lot, working parking lots, ride controllers, ticket counters, people walking around, and most common coaster types and flat rides.
We all have that one coaster that we're ashamed to ride, but we love it anyway!

Theme Park Studio

• Administrator
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2013, 05:09:12 PM »
Something I would like to mention is that one of the goals of Theme Park Studio is to encourage as much development throughout the end user community.  Meaning that anything you can create, can be imported into the game.  New flat rides, coaster types, track types, etc.

While we may not have a specific ride or coaster type in TPS at launch, that won't stop people from creating it, and them sharing it with others to be able to add to their park.

We want to make Theme Park Studio as accessible to everyone to be able to build, create, and share.

I hope that is a goal that others agree is very important!

castmemberzack

« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2013, 05:09:39 PM »
I keep coming up with things... the universal studios tour vehicle.

simaticable

• Theme Park Review
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2013, 05:13:39 PM »
Something I would like to mention is that one of the goals of Theme Park Studio is to encourage as much development throughout the end user community.  Meaning that anything you can create, can be imported into the game.  New flat rides, coaster types, track types, etc.

While we may not have a specific ride or coaster type in TPS at launch, that won't stop people from creating it, and them sharing it with others to be able to add to their park.

We want to make Theme Park Studio as accessible to everyone to be able to build, create, and share.

I hope that is a goal that others agree is very important!
I can not thank you guys enough for giving us hopefully a great successor RCT and NL. I truly respect you guys for really trying to make this game for the community rather than just making some random coaster types and be done with it. I really hope that this game sells really well once it is released this summer.
We all have that one coaster that we're ashamed to ride, but we love it anyway!

Theme Park Studio

• Administrator
« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2013, 05:16:28 PM »
I keep coming up with things... the universal studios tour vehicle.
This, for example, is an item I can tell you will not be something we create for Theme Park Studio...but...if someone wants to create the Universal Studios Tour Tram, there is absolutely nothing stopping anyone from building it, animating it, and importing it into Theme Park Studio.

This is the kind of user accessibility we are talking about.

Trojanboy

« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2013, 05:35:24 PM »
It wouldn't be an amusement park without a miniature railway.

SMF 2.0.8 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines

Page created in 0.561 seconds with 22 queries.

Analysis © 2010 by, Crip