Author Topic: Please help, A lot of bugs, crashes on steam  (Read 336 times)

thecow81

Please help, A lot of bugs, crashes on steam
« on: May 22, 2016, 11:41:33 PM »
Hello,
I bought the game yesterday, because i'm a huge fan of that kind (RCTW, PC) and i know we can do great things... if it works...
1/ When i first bought it and wanted to launch it, nothing happens. I've got a 64bit computer and nothing. Even when i go on the properties and on betas, chose a beta : nothing. I watched a YouTube vid who showed how to fix an update which put the game 32bit to 64bit and when he has 32bit it didn't work anymore... I did what explained, it worked ! (i really don't know why)
2/ There are no "pre parks" (as i saw on videos) is it normal ?
3/ The only thing i can download is on the scenery section. If i want to download something else, the game crashes...
4/ Can we put peeps inside the park ? (i think it's very hard to do something, but i found some tutorials)
5/ How can i test the rides (i mean, from the inside) ?

I tried to be refund by steam but they don't want. I don't know what to do. For me the game, does not worth 27,99. It's been more than 2 years now, he's on early access (the final game must be waow !) and specially that too much bugs (i can't do a park on that conditions).

I'm sorry for my poor english... Help me please (sad, disappointed and angry). Thanks xx

abletudu

• Administrator
Re: Please help, A lot of bugs, crashes on steam
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2016, 02:06:25 AM »
I will be glad to help, but first I need to know a few things:

1. What is your operating system and is it 64 bit or 32 bit
2. What is your CPU
3. What is your GPU
4. How much RAM (memory) do you have
A Proud Backer Of TPS! If you are having trouble using TPS refer to http://forum.themeparkstudio.com/index.php?board=19.0
To report problems or make suggestions go to https://themeparkstudio.mantishub.com/login_page.php?return=%2Fmy_view_page.php and register for an account.

SMF 2.0.8 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines

Page created in 0.153 seconds with 20 queries.

Analysis © 2010 by, Crip