Author Topic: guest/object glitch  (Read 342 times)

Tomsy

guest/object glitch
« on: April 07, 2016, 01:58:41 PM »
ok so ive discovered when placing objects in test park mode, that the guests will walk through any new objects placed. when its off and switched back on it will stop the guests walking through the objects, but they seem to walk too close and loose their arms etc through the walls....  is this normal? this is through cs made IN tps and loaded in or literally just built. would be nice to have "no go" highlighted areas that would eliminate the guests movement near the objects entirely, like an invisible force field or something. My guests are randomly running through the flat ride barriers and right through the flat ride whilst its moving to get to the entrance even though they have room to walk around on the hubs etc. Also on a random note, the go karts can come off the track and then are allowed to use the paths....ive tried screen shots but for some reason I cant screen shot/print screen the 1st person or on ride view on tps, it only come up as park overview so I cant show me riding a go kart through a crowd of ppl.... I'm finding so many glitches at the moment and they are just so random and seem to not be through any particular series of steps or anything, plus the kart cars can overrun the track pretty badly with half the car flying in the air, need to sort out the realism on this like I mentioned before, proper crash barriers, raised sides etc
please make some dark ride layouts!

abletudu

• Administrator
Re: guest/object glitch
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2016, 02:30:58 PM »
Which flat rides are affected? Can you post a screen shot? Try deleting and placing the object in question again.
A Proud Backer Of TPS! If you are having trouble using TPS refer to http://forum.themeparkstudio.com/index.php?board=19.0
To report problems or make suggestions go to https://themeparkstudio.mantishub.com/login_page.php?return=%2Fmy_view_page.php and register for an account.

jsblumen

• Global Moderator
  • Home Park: Six Flags Great Adventure
Re: guest/object glitch
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2016, 07:53:22 PM »
Please report this bug on mantis hub with specific step by step procedures to reproduce the issues. The link is in my signature.

Your problem is probably because you have a path placed under your flat ride. The paths were not intended to be placed under flat rides, but snapped to the ride paths. Try changing that and see if you are still having a problem with the flat rides. Also with the go karts, they shouldn't go off the track at all. Keep in mind that they were not a promised feature and was added based on the community's request. The developers are working hard on correcting any bugs, but the most important feedback is a step by step way to reproduce the issue.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2016, 04:03:30 PM by jsblumen »
Bug Reporting: themeparkstudio.mantishub.com
Rider of the world's tallest roller coaster and drop ride.  Kingda Ka + Zumanjaro

SMF 2.0.8 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines

Page created in 0.129 seconds with 21 queries.

Analysis © 2010 by, Crip