Author Topic: Workshop download window shows no parks unless if I select Park Of The Month  (Read 552 times)

RocketHound

Greetings,
I am trying to download a park from the Steam Workshop. I have visited the Steam Workshop and subscribed to a park (Tomorrowland 1979). When I press the Parks button on the Workshop toolbar, no parks appear in the Workshop Items list. I doesn't matter if I use the All filter or the Subscribed filter, I am never shown any parks to select from.
I am sometimes shown 2 parks if I use the Park of the Month button (Paul's World Medium Starter Pack and Infinity Loop), but I never get any Parks to choose from using the Parks button. Can someone tell me what I might be doing wrong? Is there any other way for me to load a park that I have subscribed to?
« Last Edit: March 04, 2016, 01:53:55 PM by RocketHound »

RocketHound

OK, After reading a few more threads I was able to hunt down the zip file that was downloaded when I subscribed to to the park. The problem I have now is that the zip file is password protected, so I cannot extract the park from it.

Paul UK

• Global Moderator
  • Home Park - Chessington & Thorpe Park
Hi RocketHound

There has been a recent clearout of the parks and content that were available through SW within the game, as they were created many Alpha versions ago and were not fully compatible with the latest version of TPS, once the authors of the content update it to work properly with this new version of TPS, then it will be re-submitted.

Hope this helps

SMF 2.0.8 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines

Page created in 0.14 seconds with 21 queries.

Analysis © 2010 by, Crip