Author Topic: Feb.12.2016 TPS Update and Final Community Requests  (Read 3612 times)

BotanicalStig

• Global Moderator
Feb.12.2016 TPS Update and Final Community Requests
« on: February 12, 2016, 01:46:13 PM »
Hello everyone,

With the latest release of Theme Park Studio, development and Early Access is nearing an end. Along with the commitments laid out in the original Kickstarter campaign, Pantera has added several features which make TPS a complete package. Currently, the developer is working out the final bugs of the innovative Live Park features. Once this is complete, all that's left is to add any final feature requests, fix remaining bugs, and lastly, distribute the Platinum edition of the game (for those who backed the project at that level).

Right now, we're coming to ask the community to send us any last requests you may have. If you have any specific bugs which need to be fixed, or you have any specific features you'd like to see added- now is your chance to let us know. Of course, we will not be able to work in every last feature request. However, everything in this thread will be up for consideration. We appreciate any feedback you may have.

Thanks everyone, we'll see you guys in the parks!

vapor99

Re: Feb.12.2016 TPS Update and Final Community Requests
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2016, 05:01:21 PM »
I'm not sure if this has been mentioned as a fix, but it would be nice to switch between modes without the guests disappearing.  When a park is filled with guests, and then to add or change something, it's annoying that the park needs to re-populate.  Although its nothing major it would be nice.

davaze

• Kickstarter Club Member
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2016, 11:51:48 PM »
I have mentioned several issues to Pantera directly over the past. I hope to be able to work them out with Pantera in the near future. So far it is looking great and coming together very nice!

PandaCat

• I love pandas and cats :D
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2016, 09:13:41 AM »
water rides like log flume please :D

RyanKu

• Home Park Knoebels Amusement Resort
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2016, 10:43:55 AM »
What I would like to see get added to Theme Park Studio are
1.Water rides like a log flume
2.Haunted Mansion
3.Scrambler and Tilt-A-Whirl and more Family and Kiddie Rides and also a Sky Ride
4.Amusement park game stands
5.Park staff get added to Theme Park Studio like maintenance crew, ticket holders and ride operators

RyanK
« Last Edit: February 13, 2016, 03:38:25 PM by RyanKu »

Amovieman2016

« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2016, 04:47:04 PM »
Hi,

I really want to see Guest Audio in the game. For example I want to be able to hear peeps screaming on all the rides and on the roller coasters. I want to see guests put their hands up on the rides.

Another feature I want to see is Downloading Coasters that were created by the community into your parks. That would really be cool. I love this game. The developers have done such a great job with this awesome game.

RyanKu

• Home Park Knoebels Amusement Resort
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2016, 07:02:18 PM »
Theme Park Studio keeps getting better and better with every update.  Can't wait for this new update looks amazing.  Keep up the great work

Zloth

« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2016, 07:54:32 PM »
One thing I would really like to see is a measure of g-forces my coaster is dishing out to the riders.  I think I'm turning the poor peeps into goo!  A graph that displays as the coaster is tested would be fine.  Something displayed in the node would be even better so I could fix issues without having to sit through an entire ride.

PandaCat

• I love pandas and cats :D
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2016, 09:35:47 AM »
dark rides like ghost trains that we can build indoors and can add animatronics

gamingreality100

« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2016, 12:38:48 PM »
Why on earth would you stop developing the game. This is the best coaster game Pantera has ever made. There is so much more room for growth.

jsblumen

• Global Moderator
  • Home Park: Six Flags Great Adventure
« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2016, 02:09:37 PM »
^ Thanks for your support and welcome to the forums!
Bug Reporting: themeparkstudio.mantishub.com
Rider of the world's tallest roller coaster and drop ride.  Kingda Ka + Zumanjaro

BigDraco

« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2016, 07:00:09 AM »
I agree with Ryanku about ride operators we should have those along with the sounds of peeps (Amovieman2016). I would also like to see:

• Water at varying levels. That is, you can decide if a hollow has water or not
  • Guests to interact with the buildings (going to the loo, going to a restaurant to eat
  • Wild mouse type coaster (wood and metal)
  • and the biggy... Ability to design coaster cars from scratch inside TPS without having to use an external program such as Sketchup

Keep up the great work Pantera - TPS is taking great shape!

DesertStorm

« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2016, 02:32:05 AM »
-Water rides
-The possibility of "paint" manually the terrain textures like in RCT3
-Water in different levels
-Better determination of the position of the mouse in screen. Sometimes you have to click far away of the object because if not, don't select it. Same happens to the movement of the camera, and selection boxes, the mouse go in a different speed than the object moved (or the camera moved), each update of the game, this works worst.

abletudu

• Administrator
« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2016, 05:19:06 AM »
the mouse go in a different speed than the object moved (or the camera moved), each update of the game, this works worst.

Have you tried setting the scroll and zoom speeds in the options?
A Proud Backer Of TPS! If you are having trouble using TPS refer to http://forum.themeparkstudio.com/index.php?board=19.0
To report problems or make suggestions go to https://themeparkstudio.mantishub.com/login_page.php?return=%2Fmy_view_page.php and register for an account.

Xul

« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2016, 11:51:59 AM »
water rides!
water in different levels!
And the ability to built tunnels/dig through mountains (for coaster rails AND paths).
Guest with sound and interacting with buildings would be very nice.

And a REAL Undo function with effects the last 2 or 3 changings in your park!!!
The currently undo is not working well... 

SMF 2.0.8 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines

Page created in 0.185 seconds with 20 queries.

Analysis © 2010 by, Crip