Author Topic: Shanghai Disneyland  (Read 1115 times)

afkellogg1

Shanghai Disneyland
« on: October 27, 2015, 05:31:34 PM »
I plan on do a recreate of Shanghai Disneyland after it open to the pubic.

davaze

• Kickstarter Club Member
Re: Shanghai Disneyland
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2015, 06:24:49 PM »
That would be interesting:-) At least i hope i can still visit it before leaving Shanghai. It suppose to open spring 2016.

Xul

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2015, 07:49:16 AM »
Meanwhile I got the impression that afkellogg1 is planning to build almost every (existing) park in the whole wide world... ???

Have a look at all his other postings... ::)

abletudu

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2015, 08:35:32 AM »
Meanwhile I got the impression that afkellogg1 is planning to build almost every (existing) park in the whole wide world... ???

Have a look at all his other postings... ::)

Haven't seen hide nor hair of any of his planned theme parks (not even a screenshot).
A Proud Backer Of TPS! If you are having trouble using TPS refer to http://forum.themeparkstudio.com/index.php?board=19.0
To report problems or make suggestions go to https://themeparkstudio.mantishub.com/login_page.php?return=%2Fmy_view_page.php and register for an account.

afkellogg1

« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2015, 08:38:06 AM »
I going to start build these park after the full game come out.

abletudu

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2015, 08:47:38 AM »
You can start now.
A Proud Backer Of TPS! If you are having trouble using TPS refer to http://forum.themeparkstudio.com/index.php?board=19.0
To report problems or make suggestions go to https://themeparkstudio.mantishub.com/login_page.php?return=%2Fmy_view_page.php and register for an account.

davaze

« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2015, 07:19:02 PM »
If i can visit this park next spring, maybe it will give me some new idea's for flat rides or static scenery. We'll see. Now i'm waiting for the next update to continue my projects (it is a lot of work to update the rides every time so i better wait a bit).

BigDraco

« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2015, 10:23:25 AM »
This is a ride I would dearly love to see as a recreation.

! No longer available

This was my all time favourite - the Octopus. Although this video is of a mecano model at around 1:50 the guy explains how the ride works. There is an offset centre spindle that travels in opposite directions to that of the cars which made the cars dip down.

Sadly I wouldn't know where to begin designing this myself so I will bow down to those of you with far greater skills than mine!

davaze

« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2015, 08:44:00 PM »
The model looks pretty easy however the loading of guests is similar to a ferriswheel (car by car). Unfotunatily it is not (yet) possible to create this type of loading sequence in TPS as far as i know. I still hope that with a future update we will be able to handle the loading sequence ourselves, then it would be possible to re-create this ride in TPS.

jsblumen

• Global Moderator
  • Home Park: Six Flags Great Adventure
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2015, 08:01:37 PM »
^ The Ferris wheel in-game uses the car by car loading sequence.
Bug Reporting: themeparkstudio.mantishub.com
Rider of the world's tallest roller coaster and drop ride.  Kingda Ka + Zumanjaro

davaze

« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2015, 09:57:16 AM »
Yes correct, but when I create a custom flat ride I cannot create a car by car sequence loading as of yet. For now only full loading cycles. I hope it will be possible in the future though.

SMF 2.0.8 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines

Page created in 0.291 seconds with 21 queries.

Analysis © 2010 by, Crip