Author Topic: Announcing Theme Park Studio  (Read 9931 times)

Boomer

• Global Moderator
Re: Announcing Theme Park Studio
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2013, 08:17:46 PM »
all we need now is add our own SFX AND SOUND FX To animated scenery that be cool but I'm sure they will work on that too
Answers to your question on sound and music and sound effects plus many other questions being asked about TPS by community game players will soon be answered in my upcoming interview with Steve, the head of development for the TPS project.  I took questions from here at the TPS forums, other community sites,  social media and my own head and threw them all at Steve and he very graciously did his best to answer them.  He couldn't answer them all of course as there were many, many questions and some things he's keeping secret until closer to release.  Be watching for that upcoming interview coming very soon
;D I hardly wait this game. I read after it on FB you can design your own flatride from scratch and only your imagination  gives a limit to design the flat rides. I have a load of ideas about new and scary flatrides! I would buy this game when become available.
We can hardly wait either THD Engineer!  It's getting very exciting now as we enter this stage of development and promotion of TPS.  It's good to see you get it about only your imagination gives you limits.
The very core of TPS is not what you buy to play, that some game developer thinks is cool, but it gives YOU the tools and instructions to create your own fantasy theme park with your own custom rides that YOU think are cool. 

I guess that saying is true that someone once said; "You can give a hungry person a fish and he eats one meal, but give him a hook and teach him how to fish and he eats many meals"  BTW: Once TPS is released we will have a place here in these forums to post and share all your ideas about  new and scary flatrides and see what others are doing also.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2013, 10:23:49 PM by Boomer »

elisfkc

• Kickstarter Club Member
  • Fan of Ayefour Corporation
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2013, 09:29:09 AM »
So I thought that beta testing went to the first 100 people. But according to the post today on Facebook, there are still spots. Any one want to tell me which is correct?
Past Software Used:
Disney Coaster
SimCoaster (At about ages 5-7)
RCT
NL (Extensive Use of Construction Pack to 3d Print through Autodesk 3ds Max)

MRtheme33parkstudio

« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2013, 11:51:17 AM »
Announcing Theme Park Studio

Theme Park Studio is a suite of tools that allow players to design, build, and experience stunning amusement parks.

Theme Park Studio is targeting a Summer 2013 release.

Theme Park Studio features include:

- Custom coaster creation. Players can bend, pull, and stretch coasters into any design they wish. Prefabricated templates are provided as helpers, if desired

- Custom Flat Rides. Design your own flat ride from the ground up.

- Mesh importing: Build your own environmental objects and import them for maximum customization.

- Particle Effects: Full integration of the 'Oasis' particle effects system allows players to create everything from waterfalls, weather effects, explosions, and much more. Particles can have triggers for setting up shows like coasters jumping through rings of fire and splashing through water.

- Scripting: Build your own mini games.

- Networked: When finished, you can publish your game to our server, allowing the world to experience your custom theme park.

- Terrain Engine: Import your own height maps and textures to create stunning landscapes.

- Water: Control water parameters like speed, level, color, and ripple size.

- Animation: Integrated animation engine allows players to setup animated characters like people, animals, etc..

- Vegetation: 'Oasis' features an advanced vegetation engine. Our proprietary technology allows players to build everything from grass to elaborate oaks. Trees are procedurally generated and can be controlled by custom wind and turbulance settings. This technology has been integrated into Theme Park Studio

Will I be reuniting with Sir park inspector?

Mr.Brightside711

• $100 Club
« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2013, 12:42:38 PM »
^This is not a sequel to RCT3!!!!!!
Tatsu, T-Express, Iron Rattler!

JKPACE

• Proud Supporter of TPS Proud $100 Backer
« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2013, 11:07:32 PM »
Theme Park Studio is going to be way better then RCT series by far :D can't wait to get my hands on it and start designing!
You Won't Be Seeing Me Once I Get This Game

Mako

« Reply #20 on: May 08, 2013, 06:38:40 AM »
Looks amazing guys, hope the rig I'm buying soon can handle it :)

Krankin4

• Administrator
  • Proud supporter of TPS
    • RCT3CSOS Custom Objects And More
« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2013, 01:10:23 AM »
Oh no! Am I going to have to update my Windows 95? I'll lose all my files. Nutter bad joke I know but hey, Im on a roll.  :P 

karmacomposer

« Reply #22 on: November 06, 2013, 09:41:35 AM »
So I thought that beta testing went to the first 100 people. But according to the post today on Facebook, there are still spots. Any one want to tell me which is correct?

The following link explains everything very clearly about where TPS production is at and various deadlines, as well as beta testing info.

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.kickstarter.com%2Fprojects%2F1011099242%2Ftheme-park-studio-create-the-ultimate-theme-park%2Fposts%2F634186&h=UAQHT_fWh&s=1

Mike

atreyuu2003

• Proud TPS Contributor
« Reply #23 on: November 06, 2013, 02:19:27 PM »
Looks AWESOME, folks! Keep up the great work, and thank you!!!

woakley5

« Reply #24 on: January 17, 2014, 04:06:10 PM »
So what stage is the game in now? Are you guys just building scenery libraries or still working on the core engine?
Thanks, can't wait to see the finished product!

jsblumen

• Global Moderator
  • Home Park: Six Flags Great Adventure
« Reply #25 on: January 17, 2014, 04:39:41 PM »
They are working on everything.  Mostly tools and the engine right now.
Bug Reporting: themeparkstudio.mantishub.com
Rider of the world's tallest roller coaster and drop ride.  Kingda Ka + Zumanjaro

BVA

• Brazos Valley Amusements
« Reply #26 on: February 11, 2014, 10:30:10 AM »
Thank You for the update.  I am probably the only person annoyed by folks calling this a "Game".  I do not see this as a game, but more of a simulation.  I may be the only person here that will use this program for more than just building a "Simulated Amusement Park".  I am very anxious to obtain this software.

Dragunov

« Reply #27 on: February 11, 2014, 10:59:01 AM »
I wonder if they still work on the visuals, to make everything more real...

SMF 2.0.8 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines

Page created in 0.414 seconds with 19 queries.

Analysis © 2010 by, Crip