Announcing Theme Park Studio
Theme Park Studio is a suite of tools that allow players to design, build, and experience stunning amusement parks.
Theme Park Studio is targeting a Summer 2013 release.
Theme Park Studio features include:
- Custom coaster creation. Players can bend, pull, and stretch coasters into any design they wish. Prefabricated templates are provided as helpers, if desired
- Custom Flat Rides. Design your own flat ride from the ground up.
- Mesh importing: Build your own environmental objects and import them for maximum customization.
- Particle Effects: Full integration of the 'Oasis' particle effects system allows players to create everything from waterfalls, weather effects, explosions, and much more. Particles can have triggers for setting up shows like coasters jumping through rings of fire and splashing through water.
- Scripting: Build your own mini games.
- Networked: When finished, you can publish your game to our server, allowing the world to experience your custom theme park.
- Terrain Engine: Import your own height maps and textures to create stunning landscapes.
- Water: Control water parameters like speed, level, color, and ripple size.
- Animation: Integrated animation engine allows players to setup animated characters like people, animals, etc..
- Vegetation: 'Oasis' features an advanced vegetation engine. Our proprietary technology allows players to build everything from grass to elaborate oaks. Trees are procedurally generated and can be controlled by custom wind and turbulance settings. This technology has been integrated into Theme Park Studio