Author Topic: Train & Flat Ride Designer Thread  (Read 7733 times)

SupremeBordeaux

• Kickstarter Club Member
Re: Train & Flat Ride Designer Thread
« Reply #30 on: May 28, 2013, 02:56:39 PM »
^
There are a TONS of options to choose from.. Choose wisely haha ;)

Linkange

« Reply #31 on: May 29, 2013, 01:06:12 AM »
Hello the friends

I have full with ideas at the head, but I cannot what choose.

Can be Move-it if it is not already present or the Shaker and full with other etc

One would like all to have.

HazNat

« Reply #32 on: July 29, 2013, 09:34:41 PM »
I'm going crazy trying to decide what I want my contribution to be.  So many great classic flat rides!

Enterprise!  Nah, too easy, there'll already be one of them.  Maybe a Power Surge, or Tango, something crazy?  Classic rides are more fun though.  Bayern Curve?  There's a fun one!  Or something that you never see at all anymore.  Tumble Bug?  Chance Turbo?  Maybe a classic Eyerly Spider?

Hmm.  I could be at this all week...

Couldn't agree more, I would love to see the classic Rock-O, Roll-O, and Loop-O-Planes

Scotty

• Theme Park Studio - This is going to be good!
« Reply #33 on: July 30, 2013, 04:15:01 AM »
Good choices HazNat!!  I am hoping somebody picks (or somebody makes after the game is released) the Kangaroo ride from Kennywood.  I love this thing.

Kennywood Kangaroo

Would LOVE to see a hand train as well....

Hand Train

WE have one here in Cleveland at Memphis Kiddie Park.  I thought I saw a place in Pennsylvania that had them for the adults too, but I do not remember.

rollermonkey

« Reply #34 on: October 16, 2013, 05:45:20 PM »
I have no idea what's going on with this project...

I funded to the level where you get to "help design a flat ride" and I answered one facebook message concerning what ride I was thinking of. That was a couple months ago, and have heard nothing since.

Is that all there is to the upper funding levels?

SoCalCoasters

« Reply #35 on: October 19, 2013, 12:22:36 PM »
Maybe a Mod can answer this question, it's a bit odd.

I backed at the $200 Level, aka the flat ride level. I had a flat ride design I wanted to submit.

The issue/concern with it (aside from the little contact I've received) was due to the fact that this Flat Ride is my own design. By requesting that it be put into the game, does that also mean I have to surrender the rights to the design? And if it were to appear in the game, would I be accredited for it being my own design?

I know it's a weird question, but it's one that I've been trying to get answered for a while now to no avail.

For reference, here's a very -early- sketch I did of the concept. I have much much better art of it now, this was just a quick 20 min thing of reference.

castmemberzack

« Reply #36 on: October 27, 2013, 12:50:31 PM »
Maybe a Mod can answer this question, it's a bit odd.

I backed at the $200 Level, aka the flat ride level. I had a flat ride design I wanted to submit.

The issue/concern with it (aside from the little contact I've received) was due to the fact that this Flat Ride is my own design. By requesting that it be put into the game, does that also mean I have to surrender the rights to the design? And if it were to appear in the game, would I be accredited for it being my own design?

I know it's a weird question, but it's one that I've been trying to get answered for a while now to no avail.

For reference, here's a very -early- sketch I did of the concept. I have much much better art of it now, this was just a quick 20 min thing of reference.

Email Steve since it's a legal question. themeparkstudio777@gmail.com

SMF 2.0.8 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines

Page created in 2.153 seconds with 22 queries.

Analysis © 2010 by, Crip