Author Topic: Announcement - Move It 24 version 2.0 re-animated RELEASED!  (Read 2014 times)

davaze

• Kickstarter Club Member
Announcement - Move It 24 version 2.0 re-animated RELEASED!
« on: January 04, 2015, 12:35:53 AM »
I have released the re-animated version of Move It 24 v.2.0
This one should work without any glitches in the animation now.
After placing double check if the main time bar is showing 5000 frames (not default 3000 frames) otherwise change it to 5000 frames total.

Have fun and leave a comment if it works this time. Do not download version 1.0 of this ride as it has glitches in the animation, use the new version 2.0 instead.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=369048102

Please note that the recording is not smooth but it is only the recording.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2015, 03:04:01 AM by davaze »

cap396

Re: Announcement - Move It 24 version 2.0 re-animated RELEASED!
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2015, 03:03:35 AM »
Changing the settings to 5000 frames fixed the problem with the animation skipping, and now it works perfectly.  Thank you!

davaze

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2015, 03:17:07 AM »
This new one is re-animated as well but for some reason TPS changes back to default 3000 when importing the ride again for the main timeline even though I exported it with the correct frames of 5000. I hope they will fix it.

davaze

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2015, 06:54:39 PM »
Hi guys,
I will be 're-touching this ride as well.
Cleaning up the model and adding lights and new maps, including RGB maps for coloring.

Stay tuned.

Paul UK

• Global Moderator
  • Home Park - Chessington & Thorpe Park
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2015, 03:10:23 AM »
Hi davaze
Your work is amazing!
How about making a video on animating your rides? The more people that can do this, the more flat rides we will have.  maybe it's just me, but I feel it's like a big secret that even some Kickstarter Club members don't know about.
Please share your wisdom, it would be appreciated immeasurably.
Thanks.

davaze

« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2015, 03:21:02 AM »
Hi Prodprod,

Thanks, i'm happy you like the rides. It took me a lot of time to get where i am now.
There are 2 different things in your post:
1. Being able to animate exisiting or new rides (like mine)
2. Being able to create your own custom rides

For the first there are already several tutorials available that show the basics of animation. Looking at them will allow you to easily change the animations on my rides or any ride, if that is what you like to do. Just play with the values and keyframes. That's how i learned it too.

For the second is a bit more complicated because you need to know your way with a 3d modeling program like 3ds max. I never used Sketchup and i also do not suggest SU for flat ride models. However SU is a nice and easy way to get fimiliar with 3d modeling.

Having said that, if you like to change anything on my ride and do not know how then drop me line what you like to do and i'll try to explain how to do it.

Paul UK

• Global Moderator
  • Home Park - Chessington & Thorpe Park
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2015, 07:37:26 AM »
Thanks for your response davaze!
I have been using SU and have been able to make a few things including some flat rides, but I can't get them to work in TPS, they come apart and go in strange directions.
Maybe i'd be better using 3DS instead.
All the best, and keep up the great work you're doing.
Paul

davaze

« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2015, 11:59:09 PM »
As you all know phase 8 is around the corner. This phase will allow guests to enter your parks and ride all the rides. Not only will the guest be able to ride all the rides but in 1st person you will be able to ride all the rides as well. How amazing is that :-)

Because of this i'm starting to prepare my rides to be used for phase 8. Below is a quick render of the MoveIt24 ride. I will start working on new textures and normals. Also will add RGB maps so you can change the color theming. As you can see i also added real lights to this ride which i'm sure will add something extra.

Will keep you all posted and hope to have this ride ready when phase 8 comes out.
Stay tuned!

abletudu

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2015, 12:47:54 AM »
Will be really great to see it in action!
A Proud Backer Of TPS! If you are having trouble using TPS refer to http://forum.themeparkstudio.com/index.php?board=19.0
To report problems or make suggestions go to https://themeparkstudio.mantishub.com/login_page.php?return=%2Fmy_view_page.php and register for an account.

davaze

« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2015, 02:14:00 AM »
Thanks Abletude,

I'm sure it will!  ;)

I will also update the Himilaya soon and my other rides.
Can't wait for the phase 8 to go public.

BigDraco

« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2015, 04:22:30 AM »
Great to see you updating these rides - they are some of the most realistic rides I've seen in a game. Keep up the good work!  ;D

davaze

« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2015, 06:11:54 AM »
Thanks BigDraco.

Here my own modeled and textured Control console panel which I will use with my rides instead of ticket booth. The outside casing will be able to color in TPS like all my rides will be, seen in this screen one is grey the other blue but in TPS it will be up to you which color it will be  :)

abletudu

• Administrator
« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2015, 06:13:40 AM »
Really nice work, davaze!
A Proud Backer Of TPS! If you are having trouble using TPS refer to http://forum.themeparkstudio.com/index.php?board=19.0
To report problems or make suggestions go to https://themeparkstudio.mantishub.com/login_page.php?return=%2Fmy_view_page.php and register for an account.

BigDraco

« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2015, 09:32:03 AM »
Will the control panel be in a little covered booth of some kind or is that something we can add ourselves? (To protect the panel from rain etc)

I've not tried building (yet) in TPS a lŠ RCT3 with the "stucco walls" to see if you are locked into placing walls on the edges of squares.

davaze

« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2015, 07:06:44 AM »
Hi BigDraco,

This panel is waterproof  ;D

You should be able to create something with the TPS scenery builder as well.
For now I will use this panel for my rides. I do not want to fix too much with the rides so that once more content will be available you will be able to choose what you would like to add to rides. It is easy to add things but if something is already fixed on the rides then you cannot delete them.

SMF 2.0.8 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines

Page created in 0.428 seconds with 22 queries.

Analysis © 2010 by, Crip