Author Topic: Kickstarter Project is launched  (Read 18573 times)

Krankin4

• Administrator
  • Proud supporter of TPS
    • RCT3CSOS Custom Objects And More
Re: Kickstarter Project is launched
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2013, 11:25:54 PM »
Ya buddy!

I can only say that you really want all the good stuff to go into the game.

"You will get ALL the rewards from all the previous reward levels PLUS inclusion into the closed TPS beta test program where your input could actually help with the design of TPS. But to really make you feel like a designer, you get to make one free custom ride of your own design. "

Way to go.

JKPACE

• Kickstarter Club Member
  • Proud Supporter of TPS Proud $100 Backer
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2013, 08:50:11 AM »
I got a quick question, when Theme Park Studio is officially released, will there be the three game editions: Silver, Gold, and Platinum? I was just a little confused :/
You Won't Be Seeing Me Once I Get This Game

SupremeBordeaux

« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2013, 09:10:46 AM »
Theme Park Studio comes in 3 editions: Silver, Gold, and Platinum.

Silver: This version includes everything in our product description except the custom particle effects creator, the custom flat ride creator, and custom vegetation designer. Particles, flat rides, and vegetation is available through the pre-built libraries, however this version only includes a basic selection. If you don't need the expanded coaster/flat ride library set, and you want to do customization (but would rather quickly drop in pre-built libraries), than this is the product for you. This version does allow you to import custom trains and rides built by others. This version is a STEAL at the Kickstarter exclusive price of 20.00. This version includes 5 coaster types, 10 flat rides.

Gold: This version includes everything in our product description minus the custom vegetation designer. It includes our expanded selection of pre-built libraries. You also receive our custom particle effects module for creating dazzling custom effects and our innovative custom flat ride creator. If you want extensive built in libraries for creating mega parks, and don't care about creating custom trees (you just want to use the built in ones), than this is the product for you. This version includes 15 coaster types, 30 flat rides.

Platinum: This version includes everything in our product description, the custom vegetation, the custom particle effects module, the custom flat ride designer, and our expanded selection of pre-built libraries. If you want maximum customization and to creating stunning worlds with custom landscaping, this is the product for you. This version also features 5 bonus trains! This version includes 20 coaster types, 30 flat rides.

JKPACE

• Proud Supporter of TPS Proud $100 Backer
« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2013, 09:30:00 AM »
^^^ Thank you so much!
You Won't Be Seeing Me Once I Get This Game

mrcobra92

• The Creator of the RealTycoon3 Team!
    • RealTycoon3
« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2013, 11:40:35 AM »
I wil be contributing $50 to this for sure! I love beta testing!
Check us out at realtycoon3.com!

Mighty_Borlaug

• Drawing is FUNdamental
« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2013, 12:12:45 PM »
Alright, I just posted on Shyguys World about the subject and have exhausted all of my contacts for the kickstarter.  I really need to see this make a lot of money.  I have to see this become the game I have craved since 2004!

Slowly dying on the Vine.

Krankin4

• Administrator
  • Proud supporter of TPS
    • RCT3CSOS Custom Objects And More
« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2013, 12:36:37 PM »
Way to go Mighty_Borlaug. ANOTHER $100 BELL RINGER!!!!! Once you get this beauty in your hands your going to have nothing but good to say and expect to see some beautiful parks posted.

Thanks on behave of Pantera Entertainment.

C-A_99

« Reply #22 on: April 13, 2013, 10:27:47 PM »
I can't see reason for settling for anything less than Platinum edition myself, but I suppose some would only want to do minimal custom work in their parks.

With that said, I do have an idea: a "viewer" edition of TPS where the user can only experience parks without doing any editing. This edition could be very cheap or even free, but would help designers push their work for others to experience outside of mere Youtube videos. It may even be good promo to encourage others to buy TPS from awesome virtual park experiences they've had. (Although on the flip side, some could argue that doing this could cannibalize sales from those who only want to experience parks and would never build.)

Thoughts?

Also, I'm aware that this will be resolved when the time comes, but I'm wondering how our Kickstarter status will be verified by the forums. Anyone can say they pledged this much or even go as far as to impersonate another name on the pledge list, but will there be some sort of way to prove it? (Or perhaps there already is and I'm just unaware.)
« Last Edit: April 13, 2013, 10:30:13 PM by C-A_99 »

puppyjonathan

• I'm stuck in the OSTR
« Reply #23 on: April 14, 2013, 07:07:19 PM »
I am definitely getting platinum, probably just for the library though and it will be easier on me ;D
Big Disney Parks Fan!

mrcobra92

• The Creator of the RealTycoon3 Team!
    • RealTycoon3
« Reply #24 on: April 14, 2013, 08:54:13 PM »
Just pledged $50! Can't wait to beta test! ;D
Check us out at realtycoon3.com!

Coastergeek987

• I'm a K'nex addict.
« Reply #25 on: April 15, 2013, 03:50:13 AM »
Thanks, cobra!

I went ahead and donated $50 dollars as well.
ThemeParkStudio Moderator
My YouTube channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/CoasterGeek987?

zanson

• Phantoms Era
« Reply #26 on: April 15, 2013, 12:27:09 PM »
Done, in for $50, may go higher later :D

Theme Park Studio

• Administrator
« Reply #27 on: April 15, 2013, 03:45:38 PM »
We will be announcing something on our Kickstarter page later this week! What could it be? Help us SPREAD THE WORD and back us! http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1011099242/theme-park-studio-create-the-ultimate-theme-park

Here is a teaser....

Coastergeek987

• I'm a K'nex addict.
« Reply #28 on: April 15, 2013, 06:06:46 PM »
All I see is a very fine attention to detail!
ThemeParkStudio Moderator
My YouTube channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/CoasterGeek987?

C-A_99

« Reply #29 on: April 15, 2013, 11:17:33 PM »
^ Indeed, this level of geometrical detail isn't 100% consistent with some of the previous models we've seen... I'm quite curious myself.

SMF 2.0.8 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines

Page created in 0.211 seconds with 20 queries.

Analysis © 2010 by, Crip