Author Topic: Kickstarter Project is launched  (Read 17475 times)

Boomer

• Global Moderator
Kickstarter Project is launched
« on: April 12, 2013, 09:27:35 AM »
BACK THEME PARK STUDIO ON KICKSTARTER!

Fans and friends! We have listened to your feedback, implemented your requests, and spent countless amount of hours as well as a small fortune developing Theme Park Studio to be the game that players will love for many years to come!

But with that development comes the real world need for funding and support from our fans. We have chosen to Kickstart Theme Park Studio, with many incentives for different tiers of funding, and to help improve TPS plus ensure the game ships on time. Theme Park Studio is being offered at a discount, and we have made beta test access available, but this is a Kickstarter exclusive offer. These will sell out fast, so hurry and pledge!

We all want a successful and most importantly AWESOME Theme Park Studio, and we could really use your support! So please, visit our Kickstarter page and check out how you can get involved AND be rewarded. Visit our Kickstarter project page for all the details and be sure to watch our new video while you're there, for a look at our newest wood coaster addition and other important details:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1011099242/theme-park-studio-create-the-ultimate-theme-park

« Last Edit: April 12, 2013, 01:30:32 PM by Boomer »

Gyrowolf

• Kickstarter Club Member
Re: Kickstarter Project is launched
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2013, 09:49:18 AM »
I pledged!

The goal seems reasonable enough. Can't imagine it not being reached.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2013, 02:56:03 PM by gavt1976 »

puppyjonathan

• I'm stuck in the OSTR
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2013, 12:54:17 PM »
Thanks for putting a description in there! I'm going to read it soon
Big Disney Parks Fan!

3mutts

• TPS Rocks! :)
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2013, 02:05:43 PM »
I would like to know the system requirements before pledging (if possible) if that's ok.

Nice idea, hope you guys meet you goal, Ill pledge $60 if my system can play the game (its 4 years old, has Windows 7 64 Bit, 4GB of RAM, and a ATI 3200 graphics card), if not Ill just wait till September 15.

acid360

• SMILER is #1
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2013, 02:37:33 PM »
backed it all ready and i pledged $50+$10 shipping so now i have the platinum edition which includes everything and hopefully get accepted for beta :D

Boomer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2013, 02:52:35 PM »
acid360, You are 1 of 68 backers so far that have pledged at that level which means that although this level is filling fast, you are defiantly going to be in the beta test program.  You'll receive beta details later when we kick that project off, but for now, Congratulations, welcome to TPS and welcome to the future.

Boomer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2013, 02:59:28 PM »
I would like to know the system requirements before pledging (if possible) if that's ok.
Not sure if that info can be released yet 3mutts, but I will check and get back to you.  I'm sure there are others who would like to know that as well.

gavt1976

« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2013, 03:02:21 PM »
^
Yes i would like to know this boomer, because then i could make changes to my gaming PC very soon when you do find out for us all. :)

acid360

• SMILER is #1
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2013, 03:13:56 PM »
acid360, You are 1 of 68 backers so far that have pledged at that level which means that although this level is filling fast, you are defiantly going to be in the beta test program.  You'll receive beta details later when we kick that project off, but for now, Congratulations, welcome to TPS and welcome to the future.

brilliant thank you,
i hope you don't mind but i think its worth mentioning too so i have sent the news to ign and written to them saying your game is now on kickstarter i hope from this you'll get more coverage and thrash your taget and im hoping you'll reach over $180,000.

JKPACE

• Proud Supporter of TPS Proud $100 Backer
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2013, 05:47:37 PM »
I am definitely gonna pledge!!
You Won't Be Seeing Me Once I Get This Game

Theme Park Studio

• Administrator
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2013, 07:11:46 PM »
THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!! 

We hit our first $10k on Kickstarter thanks you all of YOU!  Now we just need to do that 7 more times!  =)  Please help us spread the word!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1011099242/theme-park-studio-create-the-ultimate-theme-park

Wolfhunt

• Kickstart my park
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2013, 08:01:36 PM »
Added my $50 in. This is the first kickstarter I have backed. Really excited about this program since I first heard of it and want to see it succeed.

3mutts

• TPS Rocks! :)
« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2013, 08:24:42 PM »
^^ 10k already, that didnt take long! :o

puppyjonathan

• I'm stuck in the OSTR
« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2013, 09:13:30 PM »
This was just like a press release ;D If only I could pay without physical money :-[
Big Disney Parks Fan!

Mighty_Borlaug

• Drawing is FUNdamental
« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2013, 10:30:24 PM »

I told you all that I would gladly pay 100$ for this game and I have made good my promise.  I am beyond excited about this game and cannot wait for it to come out!  Please help to reach all milestones and drive the total ever higher!  Pantera is gambling on our love for Roller Coaster/Park Simulators which took guts, grit and a little love of their own.  Lets make the rest of the market sorry that it was only Pantera that took a chance on us.

Slowly dying on the Vine.

SMF 2.0.8 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines

Page created in 0.53 seconds with 19 queries.

Analysis © 2010 by, Crip