Welcome to the Theme Park Studio forums! While we want to encourage everyone to freely discuss the game, because we are just as excited about the game as you are, we do need to set some "house rules" for discussions. Please read the following:
Rules Part A
1. The owners of Pantera Entertainment are Christian as well as many of the contributors and moderators. For this reason we ask that all links, references, and submitted material to have an 'E' rating. This includes restrictions against explicit, dark, demonic, or violent references.
2. Please, no "flame wars", trash talking, bashing each other, etc. Games are about having fun and being creative, and that's exactly what we want to reflect on our forum as well.
3. No arguing with moderators. Please respect their decisions and the policies of this site. No disrespectful, accusing, or combative posts. We also will treat our members with respect.
4. Theme Park Studio reserves the right to edit or delete any post, image, or file that is posted to the forum. This includes any photos, files, posts, etc that include obscenities, offensive language, break forum rules, etc.. Basically keep it clean!
5. Posts must be respectful, courteous, and constructive. Under these conditions, positive or negative criticism is welcome.
6. No double posting. Double posting is simply two posts by the same member, regardless of reason, after each other. However, you may double post if there is an update to be posted.
7. Violations of these rules will be penalized as follows:
1st infraction - polite PM
2nd time - official warning
3rd time - 2 week ban
4th time - 1 month ban
5th time - permanent ban
Rules Part B
Signatures and Display Names
1.Display Names are not to exceed 16 characters.
2.Display names may not be of vulgar context.
1.Signatures may not be of vulgar context and must abide by the E-rating standards.
2.Signatures are also limited to approximately 125 pixels high (roughly 5 lines of standard 10pt text).
3.There can be no more than 5 lines of normal(10pt) text, and no images larger than 700 x 125 pixels. A combination of text and images is also allowable, but once again, it may not exceed the approximate height limit of 125 pixels.
4.Members who go over these limits will be contacted and asked to make any necessary changes. If changes are not made in a reasonable amount of time the signature will be edited by the staff.
Overall, we want everyone to enjoy their experience on the TPS forums. Let's support each other, as we try to make Theme Park Studio the product everyone wants it to be. It is our hope we can create a team like community, where ideas are exchanged and everyone is treated with respect. We will take the initiative and make sure that is the case for our members.
Theme Park Studio