Author Topic: CFR request thread  (Read 3908 times)

abletudu

• Administrator
CFR request thread
« on: May 16, 2014, 06:30:29 PM »
This was a thread that was on SGW for RCT3, so now that we have the ability in TPS to create custom flat rides I thought it was time for one here. To start it off I will post the first request: The Coney Island NY Wonder Wheel shown in this:

Wonder Wheel in Deno's Park at Coney Island
« Last Edit: May 16, 2014, 06:37:06 PM by abletudu »
A Proud Backer Of TPS! If you are having trouble using TPS refer to http://forum.themeparkstudio.com/index.php?board=19.0
To report problems or make suggestions go to https://themeparkstudio.mantishub.com/login_page.php?return=%2Fmy_view_page.php and register for an account.

Steve777

• Kickstarter Club Member
  • Supporter of TPS Kickstarter
Re: CFR request thread
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2014, 10:10:51 PM »
I would love to see an original style Octopus!   :D

Mr. Roller77

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2014, 08:50:33 AM »
I would like to see the Ring of Fire, or as it's called sometimes, the Fireball, or Super Loops.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2014, 09:05:00 AM by Mr. Roller77 »

bleckman

Tilt-a-Whirl
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2014, 03:07:54 AM »

Wittloc

• One of my favorites is Tower of Terror in Florida.
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2014, 02:40:32 PM »
Enterprise like Wheelie at SFOG (sadly replaced by SkyScreamer :'( - will always miss you Wheelie)

Been on Kingda Ka: 3 times - 11/10 stars ;D
Been on Intimidator 305: 1 time - 10/10 stars ;D
Been on Goliath (SFOG): 7 times - 9/10 stars :D
Been on Dare Devil Dive (SFOG): 5 times - 9.5/10 stars ;D
Been on Zumanjaro: Don't kid yourself, 0 times ???

BeckysFootSlave

• ..-=DespicableMe=-.. on STEAM (same avatar)
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2014, 07:24:42 AM »
@Steve777: That is an Octopus?

In Germany we had/have "Die Krake". The Original One had some accidents so it's no more so agressive like it was. The Original one was Dark Green and little bit scary but one of the best rides I ever saw and ride with!
The People that worked on it jumped on the Car while it was moving!?!

Here is a Video from the new Version:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvAIcK3070I&list=PLIH9kKHUF-TQ6LTOC5pNao4c7S0wVO26i

slickdude

• Theme Park Studios Supporter
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2014, 07:08:28 PM »
Great!!! There is a worldwide cult following of the Disneyland by the sea as it was nicknamed "Pacific Ocean Park" Santa Monica California 1958-1967. In your repository are three rides unique to this park that have high value. They are the Stantzel Strat-O-Liner, the Bubble Gondolas for a sky ride and for the overhead monorail dark ride cars the "Magic Carpet" ride cars. Can anyone get these converted so these rides can be brought to life?

Other models we will need are the Starfish Entrance to POP, a Banana Train electric railroad car set, and Jungle Jeeps for the "Safari Dark Ride" as these are all unique to this very famous amusement park. Here are pics of the rides mentioned and structure so you can see what is needed. As mentioned, three top rides are already in the repository carried over from TPB3D, the rest will require modeling.

The Stantzel Strat-O-Liner

Bubble Gondola for Skyride

Magic Carpet Ride Cars

Hey...look who's taking the first ride, it's none other than Zsa Zsa  :(

And what isn't yet modeled but needs to be to allow this park to take shape for us park builders.

Note it is an electric train ride with a themed pusher-engine style.

The main "Starfish Entrance" Structure plus Neptune's Courtyard decorations.

and the courtyard decorations

Yes the water ran down the side of the building.

The Safari Dark Ride featured jungle jeep cars as seen in this real photo of the ride. We will need these for dark rides.

Having these rides perhaps as a growing POP-Pack set would allow the world wide community to begin building the park again. Also, at Coney Island New York, they also had a diving Bell and Bubble Gondolas. Did I leave the Diving Bells out? I did, well let's not forget those too, also in the repository to be converted. Here are some pics of the real one.

Theme Park Studios - The Best Ride In On The Globe

abletudu

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2014, 07:28:15 PM »
They also had a similar diving bell at the old Steel Pier in Atlantic City, NJ. I remember going there as a kid and seeing a horse that jumped into a tank of water.

A Proud Backer Of TPS! If you are having trouble using TPS refer to http://forum.themeparkstudio.com/index.php?board=19.0
To report problems or make suggestions go to https://themeparkstudio.mantishub.com/login_page.php?return=%2Fmy_view_page.php and register for an account.

Darkness

• I love rollercoasters!
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2015, 05:08:41 PM »
I would honestly love to see someone try to make a Power Surge ride cause I think its really cool.

SMF 2.0.8 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines

Page created in 0.498 seconds with 21 queries.

Analysis © 2010 by, Crip